Chapter 35 Inheritance

Karanveer's POV

We trio were sitting in our private jet as we all our heading back home. Veer was resting himself on my right shoulder while I hugging him so that he couldn't fall.

Naina was resting her head on my left shoulder, sleeping peacefully. Both must be jet lagged.

But in this moment...I felt that my life is changed in these past 36 hours.

Now my heart is outside in this world as my son, I've to protect both of them from all those evil forces who once succeed.

But now I need answers to everything...my dad has to speak.

The jet landed and we all went of to our home.

Naina's POV

I fell it's like my rebirth...again going in the mansion but now with my Veer...both of them.

He was still asleep and that's good. He needs time to settle here.

I saw Anika aunty standing on the entrance with a smile on her face. She's the reason I'm alive. She's the mother I always desired.

I returned her a smile and Karan signaled me to come inside, clutching Veer carefully in his arms.

Not even a single second he left him since we boarded the jet. He's more responsible now.

Dad was there too, with pride in his eyes for me and his grandchild.

"He's beautiful."

He remarked and hugged me. But Karan glared him and marched towards his room and came out alone. I guess he placed Veer inside to sleep peacefully.

Mom came and hugged me tightly, she was crying lowly after seeing Veer.

"You said I'll get my answers...now I want them."

Dad sat down on the sofa and gestured all of us settle. I grabbed Karan's hand so that he can't loose control right now.

This is not going to end well.

Karanveer's POV

"Why did you do this? Why did you keep both of us apart!"

Naina gave my hand a squeeze when I raised my voice on dad.

But now I deserve answers.

"I had to do it for your security."

Dad said calmly which infuriated me more.

"By keeping my own son apart from me!"

"I had to do it else you could've lost Naina just like I lost Anika years ago. And one day Veer would be talking to you just like you're doing right now!"

I stopped talking...what connection does our situation has with mother leaving us?

"What do you mean dad?"

Even Naina was confused and asked it.

"Naina...I'm not asking for your forgiveness as I don't deserve it but I can't let our family history repeat again."

"What family history...say it clearly dad." Now I'm getting impatient...I need to know what is happening in our family, between these trio.

Mother gestured him to tell and even mom nodded in assurance to reveal everything.

"Karan do you remember Vikram?"

I thought for a minute and recalled who was he. Vikram uncle was the technical advisor of our hotel group and dad's friend.

I nodded in reminisce, Naina doesn't know anything so she was a bit confused but I'll tell her later.

"He is the biggest share holder in our hotel group....those 25% belongs to him"

"What! But he's dead...."

"Yes...but his children our alive."

"Where are they, who are they?"

If we could know who are they, we could protect them and take over the group.

"He has two of them, a boy and a girl...one is Naina."

What! How is that even possible? I remember clearly when he said that he was going to propose to his girlfriend but he died in a car crash... then children? How Naina is his daughter?

Naina left my hand and shock covered her face.  She lowered her head to absorb the new found information.

"That makes Naina the biggest share holder in the hotel group."

I rubbed her shoulder to pacify her, but she was aghast to hear the last part.

"But why does it matters with mother leaving us for all these years and generating misunderstanding between me and Naina?"

I want to solve this spiral now...I want to end all of this.

"Son, you both need to calm down to hear the rest."

Third person's POV

Nakul was watching his wound on his forehead in his hand mirror, fully stitched up.

Even after so long time, this wound give him pleasure of his accomplishments.

Now he's the sole heir of the group with Karan thrown out and Naina dead.

He remembers the night what happened in the office. But he took care of everything.

Even when his father came to know all about this, he couldn't leave his son... Nakul's ambition for the group grew every day, and now Gagan has no idea what his son will do if his dream is shattered.

"Nakul come in my study at once."

He got a call from his father and rushed in there at once.

Gagan was sweating hard when he saw the clip on his laptop. He turned the screen to show Nakul.

It was the Airport clip, Naina walking beside Karan with a small kid in his arms.

He clenched his fist in anger and closed his eyes not to burst in front of his father.

"How did this happened Nakul, you said you took care of it."

Gagan asked in amazement.

"I don't know how this happened father."

"You've no idea if she tells everyone about that night, we both could be ruined."

"I removed all the evidence.."

"Evidence is alive itself and walking , what will you do of that, you idiot!"

He screamed in his son, making Nakul loose his calm.

"I'll do what you did with Vikram and Anika...same with her."

Gagan realized his son's madness and tried to stop him from destroying this family once again. Because this time Naina is not ordinary and alone like Anika.

Nakul pushed him hard making him stumble on his chair.

"Don't stop me from doing this, this the consequences of your sins too."

He went out smashing the door shut leaving Gagan in regret of his action, now his son's too.

______________________________________

A big sorry for this late update, I usually don't have classes on Saturday so I slept too long... sry.

And sry for not replying your comments in previous chapter.

We reached #1 in forced marriage!!!!!🥳🥳🥳😍😍🥰🥰

A big thank you to all my constant readers.♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

But why do you think now of these new revelation?

Think what Naina is now...and what Nakul would do?

Do comment and tell.

Vote if you like the chapter ⭐.

Stay tuned ♥️.