Chapter 15 Forgiveness

1k+reads🥳 140+votes♥️ Thanks 😍
_____________________________________

Karanveer's POV

I was waiting for Naina sitting beside the dining table. This is going to be our first breakfast as whole family before our first day in office as an official married couple.

I know she is mad for what I said to her before, but is she mad for that kiss too?

What if she wants to leave me? I want to live with her, and I can't be broken again. I am sure she is not like her,  but what if Naina also abandons me?

No...I won't let her.  My jaw dropped when I saw her descend from the stairs in her floral print knee length one piece.

She looks like a goddess. It was perfectly fitted her small waist and her fair legs...if I wasn't in dining area, I would've ripped her dress apart and claimed her on this table itself.

Control Karan. She is pretty angry on me , don't make her kill me.

I should take it slow. Our eyes met but she lowered hers and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.
She came towards me but diverted towards my right to sit beside me.

For brief moment I skipped my beat, she is ignoring me now.

Please Naina, be mad at me, curse me as much as you want, slap me... kick me , punch me wherever you want...but please stop ignoring me and don't stop talking to me.

I have to make amends with her. I need her forgiveness...that was no way to talk to any women.

I really screwed up badly.

Naina's POV

My heart clenched, his eyes swell up when I ignored him, but he deserves to be treated like this. I think he is feeling bad for what he said, but I am not planning to go easy on him.

I felt so miserable when he took away my job, my normal life...but should I feel bad for that kiss too? Did it really means he likes me or was it lust?

I noticed him. He was wearing blue shirt with black pants and a black blazer hanging around his chair. I wonder why isn't he wearing a tie?

His eyes were lowered in embarrassment. He was enable to look at me.

What has happened to my Veer?

Before I could say something, mom and dad arrived and got seated. All the maids started to serve the breakfast.

We greeted each other and ate.

"So Naina.." mom started, "we couldn't give you a proper welcome. So I and Abhiman were thinking that we should organise a reception for you both. What do you say?"

Wow...she is the coolest mother in law anyone could get. Even dad is awesome too.

At least my one dream is coming true.

"Mom, you don't have to ask anything from me, you said I am like your daughter...so just say to me and I'll be there." I assured her and Veer smiled in pride.

She saw me emotionally and dad too was proud for me.

"Karan I must say, you did great a job in bringing a daughter for us both. You completed our family beta."

Dad grasped my hand in confidence.

I never felt this good in my life. This is the first time anyone is feeling good... proud to have me in this world. I maybe not their birth child, but they made me not feel less than it. They barely know me...but they make me feel finally home.