Chapter 12 Cancelled wedding

Naina's POV

What the fuck was he thinking? Or he thought that he had a pair of eyes behind his damn useless brain!

I mean...it's been fucking 2 hours of him being unconscious in city hospital and me being restless.

Should I call his parents? Well I don't even have their contact yet. And it's no use to involve them...I mean it's nothing major, he isn't dying or something...is he? If they come maybe our secret would come out. Scrap this idea.

Should I call Deepak...well I guess he is busy in his own wedding.

Deepak...Shreya...oh god! We had to reach my house. They all would be waiting for us...maybe they both could cover for us.

God... please wake him up! It wasn't his fault. I was the one who walked away and didn't respond to constant calls. He deserves a long life with so nice parents...unlike mine. Whoever he is, I can't hate him, after all he is human too. And also he hasn't done anything like my father did to me and my mother. Veer protects me, he promised me.

You can't take him away.

In a few minutes my prayers turned into cry.

He shouldn't be here. My father was right, I always bring bad luck...but he shouldn't be a part of it.

"Please wake up Veer I promise not slap you again. I swear."

I held his hand and gave it a squeeze. Still no response.

C'mon...Wakey Wakey!!

"I'll also let you sleep on bed today. Wake up now."

Fine now. Let's face the harsh reality.

"I don't know why but I feel something for you...from the moment I saw you in the palace. I don't know...it's unspoken but it feels mutual...I really lo..."

"Stop lying." I knew he was listening!

Pervert!

Why the hell I promised not to slap him!

He was laughing hard now as if he was perfectly fine. Still I saw his weak eyes and smile. I didn't notice it before, but it's gorgeous. He should smile more. That's why girls fall for him. Well he is indeed charismatic.

"Why these tears wifey? Your hubby isn't dead, and will not soon. "

How dare he called me wifey? Sounds like WiFi! I am not free to access for God's sake.

I was going to hit him but he cut me.

"You can't slap me! You promised and today I'll get my bed! I never felt this happy in my entire life."

"And here I was cursing my self for your condition. You were better unconscious."

I wiped my tears and freed my hand from his grip.

He was staring me shamelessly as if I should kiss or something.

"Well actually I deserve a kiss."

Did I said that loud. I rolled my eyes and went for the doctor for his examination.

"Mrs Sanghi he is fine but he needs his back to rest. It's a bit strained nothing more." Doctor told us and Veer winked me I winning the bed for quite sometime. I swear if I did like him...I would've kissed him here only. He looks so attractive and innocent when he winks.

Control Naina.

"Then why did he fainted?"

"Oh it was just sudden jerk in his head that's all. You can discharge now. Take care." He said and departed.