Chapter 23 Rage

Naina's POV

"How's my little princess!" He came closer and tried to hug me but Veer came in front of me and hugged him...crushed my father actually.

If we were in a private place, I am sure Veer would've killed him with his fierce eyes only.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards my side, my father was chocking for air just like I felt trapped in my own house and life once. I am in no mood for a scene.

I don't know what is got in my father...but definitely I sense something fishy going on with him.

Why was he being so good to me?

Whatever.

I touched Veer's uncle feet, that idiot's father blessed me.

"I've heard a lot about you Naina."

He said with a sly smile and I saw Nakul roll his eyes.

"Well indeed my Naina is impressive, how's Nakul's nose Gagan uncle?"

Veer answered getting an evil laughter from uncle and Nakul scoffing.

I wasn't comfortable with them both and thank god Veer sensed it and took me away to one of his business associates.

Karanveer's POV

I knew Nakul is a creep but now I got to know from where he has these genes.

Gagan uncle is such an asshole!

He was smirking at Naina like she was some food to eat.

I felt she wasn't comfortable in this environment, so I'll take her out in a few minutes.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes I am fine."

I saw Deepak waving from the entrance calling me to him. I waved him back and left Naina near the drinks table.

Naina's POV

I feel something is wrong.
Something bad could happen.

And Veer left me here at the drinks raises my anxiety too. I need him back ASAP.

I want to go out, I can't take this anymore...I need sometime with my Veer.

I was going towards Veer, but I lost my balance and was going tripped, but I felt someone supporting me to stand and save me from further drama.

It was Nakul. Dad saw it from distance and started coming towards me.

I removed his hands from my shoulders and corrected my posture.

"Careful Bhabi, you could've hurt yourself."

This is not right, Nakul is showing concern from me? And so calm and composed be looks.

Did he just bang his head somewhere?

Dad came and rested his arm on my shoulder as if protecting me from that asshole.

"What are you doing with my daughter Nakul?"

"Nothing, just helped her to stand..."

"Stand from the character certificate you gave her?"

He snapped at him and I sensed Nakul's jaw clench. I need to do something or else they both would start a war.

"Dad look, Karan is calling you."

He listened and gave a glare to Nakul and departed from the scene.

I was going to but what I heard made me stand still.