Only Heart

I wake up to my pillow shaking underneath me.

Actually, my pillow was Weston's chest.

And he was silently laughing.

I look up at him groggily and glare at him, "What's so funny that you had to wake me up?"

He raises his eyebrow and snorts, "I wasn't trying to."

I snuggle back into his chest and say, "So what are you laughing about anyway?"

"You."

I lightly slap his chest. "Seriously, though."

"Well I'm not laughing at you." He assures me, "I was just thinking about how funny it is that you beat up that guy at the ice rink."

He sits up and looks at me, "I saw you hit him. That was a mean right hook."

I shrug, "I like to box?"

Weston laughs and shakes his head and kisses my cheek, "You're something, Auden."

I sit up in bed and stretch, glancing at the clock, "Wow, we've been asleep for almost six hours."

"Ah, shit." Weston mumbles, "I have to go home and call my grandma."

I grin at him, "Really?"

He frowns, "Yeah. Why are you smiling like that? It's creepy."

"Can I meet her?" I ask.

Weston shakes his head, "No way. She's so scary and intimidating, I don't think you want to meet her." He pauses, "Do you always get this excited when your boyfriends mention their grandmas?"

I shake my head, but then I realize what he just said.

"Did I hear you say 'boyfriend'?" I ask.

Weston turns red, "What? No. I said friend."

I lean towards him and kiss his lips softly, "Well, nevermind then."

I leave a trail of kisses along his cheek and down his jaw, kissing his stomach and stopping at his bellybutton. "I guess I misheard you."

I get up and run into the bathroom, waiting for him to call my name and change his mind.

"Auden!" He shouts.

I smile to myself. "Yeah?"

He runs into the bathroom and grabs my waist, "I want to be your boyfriend."

"Well, I guess we can arrange that." I begin to say.

But I don't finish because he picks me up and kisses me so passionately and confidently that I wonder how I could go without these emotions my entire life.

"Yes." I breathe.

Weston leans his forehead on mine, "Good girl."

Yes it's short again, but I just wanted to remind you guys that I haven't abandonded you and I'm still here! Cheers!