Rocky's New Fear!

Sometimes even when we're grossed out by something, we still keep on doing it for an unknown reason and thoughts about that stuff just worsens until you finally let all of the disturbances within yourself out on the thing you are grossed about... so um if one of you is the kind of person I just mentioned, you can ugh stop right here.

The pups were at the lookout having a vote with Ryder on what movie they were going to watch. Rubble voted for an action movie, Chase voted for a horror-mystery genre along with Zuma while Skye voted for a teen romance fiction.

Ryder balanced the movies in his hands and asked Marshall on what he would like to watch.

“I’m fine with anything, Ryder.” Marshall ran up to the couch wagging his tail and calling Rocky to sit beside him.

“I see… how about you, Rocky?” Ryder asked the silver pup.

Before saying anything, Skye tagged Rocky’s side with her little paw and looked at him with the cutest puppy-eyes. “Let’s watch the teen romance fiction Rocky please.” She smiled.

“Oh alright… I’ll go with the romance, Ryder.” Rocky went to sit beside Marshall who was sitting comfortably on the couch.

“So let’s sum up the votes. I’d like to see an action movie – that’s one vote plus Rubble’s, Zuma and Chase wants a horror-mystery which ties the two movies and Rocky and Skye wants the teen fiction. It’s all a tie unless Marshall votes for one.” Ryder explained and all pups looked at Marshall.

“Choose the action, Marshall! Woof!” Rubble ran up to him and touched his paws on Marshall. Then Chase and Zuma went after, convincing Marshall to choose the horror-mystery genre but after all the begging, Marshall looked at Rocky and rubbed his cheek on his and finally said “I’d go with any movie but this time I’ll choose what Rocky wants.”

“Oh. Well there’s always next time but romance sounds good too.” Zuma said and followed an agreement by Chase.

Rocky blushed red as Marshall sat so close with him on the couch as they watched Ryder put the CD inside the DVD.

“Oh its starting, it’s starting!” Skye back flipped and barked as her tail wagged very fast. On the couch’s left rear sat Ryder, on the right sat Skye and on the middle – Rocky and Marshall beside each other.

As they watched, Marshall’s tail wagged moderately as Rocky felt it touch his tail with a soft tempo. Tug… tug… tug – Marshall’s tail tagged his.

On the drive of the romance movie, Rocky relaxed himself on Marshall and started wagging his tail too touching Marshall’s and because it was a romantic movie, the two love-pups enjoyed the first part but things began to change as the movie goes on with its story. As they watched the movie, Skye started crying on the conflict of the two lovers.

“I’m sorry but I don’t think this is working anymore… the love that I felt for you at first wasn’t as strong as now. If in the past I can feel it… now it is gone.”

“What are you trying to say? Are you leaving me? But I still love you!”

A tear rolled down Rocky’s eyes as he watched the two lovers split up.

“Rocky, are you alright?” Marshall looked at the crying pup.

“Yes… I’m perfectly fine.” Rocky wiped away a tear with his paw. Soon, all of the pups started crying at the movie including Ryder.

“Please don’t leave me! I love you.”

“You say you love me but… I cannot feel it!”