4. 𝓑𝓪𝓫𝔂𝓼𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 & 𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵

Chapter Four

"This is Emily, Mr Alexander's daughter, I'm babysitting" I responded "That's not fair I'm a much better babysitter!!!" Andrew said "No Ethans the BEST" Emily said hugged me while I laughed.

"MRS WEATHER!!" Andrew called and she came in "Yes Andrew?" "Ethan won't let us play with Emily" he said angrily "That's not true I just told you I was babysitting" I said "Now Ethan that's not fair" Mrs Weather said "She doesn't want to play with him do you Emily?" I said looking at the small girl "No I wanna play with Ethy" I smiled "I can't force her to play with you sorry Andrew" He pouted and walked upstairs.

We went to the bedrooms so we could hang out with some of the others and Emily and Isaac wanted to see how I eat, Isaac couldn't see earlier from where he was seated. "Can I make something for you I just need scissors?" Emily asked and I nodded giving her safety scissors.

"Look what I made you Ethy" Emily said and I look to see she had cut one of the strips of tape for my face into a heart "I love it Emily I'll put it on now" I pulled the tape I already had off which hurt a little, I then cleaned my face with an antibacterial wipe before putting the heart on my face making sure it was secure "You look good Eth" Kyle laughed "Shut up I look awesome" I said fake flicking my hair.

By eight pm I had Emily asleep in my bed so it was time for my night routine, I first flushed my tube again before grabbing a bag, it basically a plastic bag that connects to the machine and then to my feeding tube. I blew into it so it would open and poured a carton of liquid food into it before closing the bag and connecting it to my machine and then my tube, I turned the machine on and it starts to pump the food through, I really hated this but if I didn't do this I'd be put in the hospital as an in patient again which I don't want.

"God that's weird" Kyle said and I growled "Shut up" "I was just kidding after seeing this I'm never complaining about injections again" I laughed "I know this is a stupid question but does it hurt?" "Not really when I'm being fed it just feels weird and gives me anxiety but changing it does or if I accidentally pull it, kinda like when you pull your earphone but instead of your ear it's connected to your stomach" he cringes "Ouch"

At nine o'clock Alex walked into the room we were all just chilling out or doing last minute homework since we have school tomorrow "Hey you got her to sleep?" He asked surprised "Yeah she was pretty tired by eight" "We should have you over every night" I laughed "Did you eat?" I nodded and he had Kyle confirm it "What's on your face?" "New tape courtesy of Emily" I responded "Nice I better get her home oh and Mia bought you this as a thank you" he handed me a small orange backpack with flames on it, I smiled "You can use it for your feeding machine at school" I told him to tell her thank you and he told us all to get ready for lights out he took Emily home.

The next morning we all woke up getting ready as quick as possible, I changed into a white hoodie, black jeans and white vans, then I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair before removing the tape on my face, cleaning my face and putting on new tape making sure it was secure.

"Look Eth if anyone gives you shit, I'll help kill them" Kyle said coming into the bathroom "Awww you actually have a heart" I laughed and he punched my arm "Hey don't punch a sick person" we both laughed before going downstairs for breakfast I was able to feed myself so I did and then packed my lunch.

I opened my new orange backpack and put my food pump in along with a syringe, a food bag, a carton of formula, my measuring cup, a bottle of water and PH strips.

I was finally ready so all of us got in the ophanage bus, they first dropped off the others than the highschoolers.

I definitely don't like school why do people always have questions

Why are you so skinny?
Why don't you just eat?
What's that thing on your face?
That's disgusting
Do you eat baby food?
Why don't you have parents?

Can't people mind there own business!

We all got out of the bus and walked to school, I went to my locker first to put my lunch in there so it won't get damaged my first class is English.

The whole class is staring at me, the bitch of a teacher Mrs Wein told me to stand infront of the class and explain why I have a feeding tube, my anxiety just skyrocketed.

"Uh I need i..it to e..eat" I managed to mumble out I'm very outgoing at home but anywhere else I go silent "And why can't you eat?" Mrs Wein asked "I.......I have a e..eating dis....disorder" "Be more detailed Ethan" "I'm anorexic and I need the feeding tube okay!?" I spoke quickly taking my seat next to Julia who gave me a look of pity, i sighed opening my book.

Well first classes were hell now it's lunch time this should be fun, I grabbed my orange backpack and headed to the cafeteria, me, Kyle, Karter, Mya and Sawyer, Kam is still in middle school.

I first checked my PH levels and sighed thankfully seeing the tube was still in my stomach then putting the formula in the bag and connecting it to the pump I put both in the backpack and first flushed my tube before connecting the bag and turning the machine on and sat watching the others eat.

"At least you don't gotta eat this school food Eth" Mya said gagging at the 'meat' on her plate "Ethy what's for lunch today babyfood? Or are you still on breast milk" I heard the obnoxious voice of Silas behind me