Elijah Callen (3)

i lay there crying as i look up at the white ceiling, hearing another family member died while i'm slowly dying inside. my little sister chloe, a happy soul, but was stubborn when she wanted... now gone... while i'm laid here wanting to die but...i'm not dying, i try, but there's always something there to stop... how they know? i don't know. but it pisses me off. 

"alright, rest them both for three months and you'll be good to go." the nurse says and i just sob, "you'll have to return the wheel chair as soon as the three months are up, you will be fined if that doesn't happen." she says and i just stare up at the ceiling, more and more and more shit, "Okay, i'll help you up." she says and grabs my arms and pulls them, i push myself off of the bed and into the wheel chair, she then begins to push me while i sit there waiting for what else is about to happen to me. 

she stops me at the door and then leaves, i just sit there and...do nothing. i know i have to try and beg at the Kink club to stay there....but.....begging to work at a Kink club. whatever, i'm going to die soon anyway. 

i grab the wheels and begin to push myself...oh wait. i'm in a wheel chair, what submissive lives in a wheel chair? fuck sake. i hate everything, i just want to end this. 

i continue to push myself towards the kink club, the Hannah it's called. after about an hour or two of pushing myself towards this building and push myself round the back, i'm homeless now, so i need to look for food, and Hannah throws like half of it's food away, Kink Club upstairs, normal Club downstairs, "Eli!" he hear someone call and i snap my head up in panic, to just see my boss, he walks over, "what-what are you doing?" he looks to me in confusion, i look down at my hand in the bin, tears welling in my eyes.

"i'm sorry-" i whisper, putting my hands back to my lap, dread, pure dread everywhere, in everything, in everyone. 

"what happened, Eli?" he whispers and i just cry.

"i need help-" i sob, "i just need so much help." i whimper and he comes over.

"what kind of help Eli?" he asks in panic and i shake my head.

"s-s-someone's murdering my family-" i whisper deadly quiet, i don't even think he heard me.. i'm not allowed to tell anyone, it's against the rules.

"well, you can stay here for now, how long have you got the wheelchair?" he asks, i look down.

"three month." i say softly.

"what happened?" he asks, gesturing to the chair as he walks behind me and begins to push the chair.

"i-um-i tried to get out of the country, i was shot in the ankles." i murmer as he pulls me into the club, it's a monday so people will be destressing, so it's only slightly crowded.

"who shot you?" he asks in shock.

"one of the security guards, i told him to shoot me, i begged him to shoot me, i just didn't mean the ankles, he's working for whoever the murderer is." i say lowly as he pulls me up the stairs to the Kink part of the club, people glance over all the time during this.

"I need to get an elevator." he murmers while i'm currently shitting myself over been pulled up this flight of stairs, but i have to be greatful. i'd be eating rotten food by now. he pulls me onto the second floor and pushes me through the crowd, tons and tons of Master's looking down at me before looking away completely. 

he pushes me through some doors to a backroom, usually people would pay to use these rooms for a fuck, "this is your room for now." he says and sits down on the likely clean bed, Mr Fin Hate's the bed's dirty and would never sit on it if it's dirty, i look down at my hands.

"Mr Fin?" i ask and he just waits for me to continue, i swollow a lump in my throat, "i know it's a lot to ask, but can you please give me a job, you won't have to pay me, i'll work all day and night and i'll work as hard as i can every day, i'll go back o my job as a Submissive, but i can do more work for you then that-"