Weston Vincent (8)

i walk up the stairs with my arm wrapped, my cuts bandaged, my clothes clean and new, i walk streight over to Fin, he looks up and smiles, "hay, Wes-" he looks to my arm, i grab his and pull him to somewhere more private, "what happened?!" he asks and i let out a breath.

"i-i researched him, found news reports on the murders, i researched his family, who he is, i-i think i know who the murder is!" i say, he looks to my arm, "he found out i was researching him, i don't know how, but he did, he attacked me, shot me in the arm, he told me there's a bounty for one mill for whoever can find him!" i explain and he looks past me.

"you need to tell Leal, take him upstairs, i'll be waiting in the livingroom!" he says and walks off, i turn and go strieght to the bar.

"come on, Lea!" a guy says.

"i'm sorry, Master, not tonight!" Leal looks upset, i walk up to the bar and he looks over, his eyes going streight to my arm and his face turning a deathly pale.

"i need to talk to you!" i say quickly.

"no, me first!" the guy says, i roll my eyes.

"sorry, he already said no!" i say, Leal turns away from us all and walks to the other end coming back with another Sub, he then walks to the door, i follow on, so does the guy from before.

"Hay, where you going?!" he asks, he'd drunk and needs to fall over, Leal locks the door and quickly get's up.

"Fin!" he says quickly and goes to his ear.

"i'll sort it, Weston has something to explain to you!" he says and we all sit down.

"okay, so, my friend asked me to research unsolved murders, and....i found you, your family and i read over everything, obviously i didn't give the research to my friend, but, i do know, there's things i don't understand about you and your family, but, when i went to my car, a man was waiting, he asked me a bunch of questions about you, i obviously lied-"

"What did he look like?" he whispers, i look to him.

"grey-green eyes, brown hair, tanned skin, he's a psychopath-"

"you need to leave the country!" he says and get's up.

"what, no, i'm not leaving, all he did was shoot my shoulder, cut my chest and warned me to stop researching you or he'll be back, there's a mil bounty on your head Leal!" i explain to him and he stares at me, his eyes beginning to water before tears begin to fall, i step closer, but he moves away, so i quickly grab him and hug him close, "i'll keep you safe, i'm here for you, i know what he looks like, i couldn't do anything then, but now i can-" he pushes me back.

"how, what are you going to do?!" he asks angrily, i smirk.

"i know a lot of people, Leal-"

"so does he!" 

"i know more!" i say darkly, a flash of fear runs across his eyes, "he may have this country wrapped around his fingers, but i have helped a lot of people outside of this country, you have to understand i have friends and connections all around the world, powerful people, famous people and people no one knows about until it's their last breath!" i say and he steps away from me, "i'm here to help, Leal, i want to make you happy and if getting rid of that prick is what it takes, then i'll do it, all it takes is a plane trip!" i say and he stares at me in shock, "there's a reason i'm good at research, i had a lot of practice!" i add, he looks to Fin.

"I've known Wes for a long time, Eli, you can trust him, he's not dirty, just really kinky!" i laugh slightly at that, Leal looks at me in question.

"look, i'll even go as far as to hide you in my suitcase to get you out of this country!" he tenses at this.

"i can't leave!" he panics, "he'll come after me, he'll know i left!" i sigh.