Weston Vincent 12

"a group of your family live here actually, i'm good friends with one, they were very sad to hear of your close relatives deaths!" my heart aches for him, only to feel his weight increase and his head fall limp, feeling his body begin to slip, i tighten my grip and drop to the ground with him.

"Elijah!" i call to him to try and get a response as he just lays limply in my arms.

"Shit!" Fin says, "What happened?" Fin comes over holding his cheeks, my cuzens too come over, but stand back.

"i only told him part of the Callen family decided to hide out here!" my Uncle says innocently, but Fin snaps.

"ARE YOU INSANE!" he stands up and steps up, "he has suffered four years of torment because of their deaths and you just blurt out that a group of them are hiding here?!" he questions, "you have no idea what he has been through, they probably have no idea what he's been through, fucking prick!" he turns back to Elijah and looks to me.

"we'll go back to mine, i'll put him in a bed till he wakes up!" i say softly, he nods, still looking annoyed.

"he'll want to see his family!" he says and i nod.

"of course he will!" i say and pick him up, walking over to the car and getting in the back with him, everyone else piles in while i hold onto Elijah tightly, i hope this hasn't destroyed his trust for me, i didn't even know, i've been in America for six years.........such a poor soul, i brush my hand over his head, moving his hair away, his routes are beginning to show through, which i find so cute.

"awe, cuz!" i look up to one of my cuzens and he hugs his twin and coos, rocking back and forth, i scowl and stick my tongue out.

"how business man like!" another says.

"i'm not a business man while here!" i retort, looking back down to see Elijah staring at my chest distantly, it's like he's still asleep, but looks awake, "hi" i whisper, looking down at him, he doesn't look to me, instead his eyes well with tears, i sit him up and hug him closer, he sniffles.

"i don't wanna go back!" he whispers, "don't make me go back!" he whimpers, i hold him tighter.

"if you stay you'll have to train!" i whisper back carefully.

"i'd do anything, i don't care, just....i don't wanna go back there!" i whimpers, i hold him closer.

"then i won't make you, i'll talk to master and you can see your family!" i say carefuly and slowly, he grips onto me.

"was he telling the truth?" he asks, "what are their names? how many are they? where were they?" he begins to sob into my shoulder, i hold him tighter, the others just sitting there observing his pain.

"would you like to meet them?" i hear my Uncle say and Elijah sits up and looks at him, he looks up to me.

"can i? can i please?" he begs me, i smile and breath a laugh.

"it's your family!" i say to him and he drops his head and just sits there crying, my heart breaking into tiny crumbs for this boy, i wonder if he sees anyone he knows personally, i bet he'll be so happy.

"can we go now? please? please?" he looks between me and my Uncle, he nods.

"yeah, sure, but don't you want to go home and change first?" he asks, Elijah shakes his head.

"no, i want to see them, please!" he begs, gripping my hands tightly, "i'll do anything, anything you want me to do i'll do it, just please!" he whimpers, my heart hurts more at this, i know what he means, but he's mine.

"don't worry, we can go now, you don't have to give anything!" i say to him and he looks to me then to Fin, Fin is looking lost, tears dripping.

"Master Fin, do you hear?" he asks and pulls over to Fin, "i have family-" he cries, "I have a family!" he sobs, Fin cries more.