Weston Vincent 20

my beautiful fiancee.

my husband to be....or wife, whichever he wants, he can be both for all i care....he's currently sat glaring at a half eaten plate of food, "you have to eat it!" his dad says, he's sat with his arms crossed, he picks up a fork of food and holds it to Elijah, he glares at it, and if looks could kill, we'ed all be dead. his words before broke my heart, they really did, i didn't know what better to do then to propose to him....he still thinks i'm gonna leave him, after everything......he said he lived for me now....well maybe i live for him too because i know life won't be worth living without him there, i'd probably be depressed, not even the last guy had this connection with me, he was cocky and i liked the fact he wasn't like the rest......but Elijah isn't anywhere near the rest, "Elijah!" He growls and i look to see Eli look down.

"I'm full!" he says firmly, i sigh and move up his small legs, i take the fork and he looks like i just betrayed him.

"come on, just a bit more, Baby? please?" i ask and he huffs before eating the food on the fork.

"right, this is your job from now on!" he points at me, i shrug.

"okay, in sickness and in health!" i smirk and he gives me a flat look.

"not married yet!" he smirks back...he's moodier then usual, i pout at him.

"yet!" i say and he blushes and looks down at his lap, i feel so much pride from the proposal, i feel like i'm floating, i hold another fork full to his mouth and he sighs before taking the fork and feeding himself, "good boy!" i say and he scowls at me, i lean back slightly, "where did that come from?" i ask and his dad pats me on the back a few times.

"don't take it to heart, son!" he says and i look up in confusion...why's he being moody? he keeps scowling at me....just yestirday i proposed and now....he's being really morngy with me...

"i'm sorry!" he says and i look to him in confusion.

"for what?" i ask, my heart hurts from his moodiness. what did i do wrong?

"for being mean to you!" he says and looks down, i smile slightly, happy he's apologising, but i'm still confused why he's moody.

"what's wrong?" i ask him and cup his cheek, his face goes bright red and he looks away from me, "Eli, did i do something to make you annoyed with me?" i ask him and he shakes his head.

"I-it's a personal thing!" he says shyly and ovoids eye contact with me, i sit there for a moment thinking...what could it be? if it's making him upset and morngy i want to make him feel better, i want him to be happy, comfortable.

"okay, baby, i love you!" i smile warmly and he looks to me with glowing eyes and smiles back.

"i love you too!" he says and i lean down and kiss him, hugging him closely, if i don't know what it is, i'll make sure to make him feel as happy as i can, even if it may be difficult, i'm to marry this guy and i will never back away, people are allowed moody moments, especially someone who is so submissive and kind like he is.

i hear him let out a hiss of pain and i instantly pull away, heart skipping in worry, "sorry, baby boy!" i say and he let's out a sharp breath, i look down at his wound and i start to think a bit, "you know this guy who did this?" i ask and he nods, "who is he exactly and how did he even get in here?!" i ask in curiosity and slight alarm, this place is a secure place, they wouldn't just let anyone in.

"he's Mikky's friend, the one who doesn't like me at all, the motor bike accident was his fault...but then his parent's died quite a few years after, Mikky's parent's adopted him!" he explains, looking down in sorrow, i nod.

"so he's your cuzen now? i thought he hated your family?" i ask in confusion and he looks up to me.

"if he hated my family he wouldn't be friend's with Mikky, he hates me because his brother......made a move on me..." he says the last part very slowly, i raise a brow, he's mine, whoever his brother is....shoo, "aparently i broke his heart, even though he decided to go out with me for about a week and then cheat on me with this girl who had no clue what was going on, he blamed me, so did his brother!" he explains and look up with regret in his eyes, "I hated him, he was really weird and...i don't know, he looked at me weirdly and kept asking weird questions, i was happy to get rid of him, i don't know why i didn't reject him!" he smirks and shakes his head, i nod, crossing my legs and pulling his so that they are in my legs, deciding to give his feet a massarge out of slight boredom, he winces slightly and i stop, "why are you massarging my feet?" he laughs, his voice slightly strained, i shrug.

"felt like it!" i shrug and he looks at me intensly.

"there's not fetti-"

"No!" i say quickly, "the only fettish i have is seeing you strapped to the bed with my dick pounding into you....hard!" i say lowly and he reddens, instantly noticing the growing buldge from the covers, i smirk and he glares at me.

he huffs in slight embarrasment and i continue massarging his feet when he winces again.

"you okay?" i ask and he shrugs, i look down to his feet and massarge again, getting the mid section he winces again, "what's up?" i ask and massarge the part a bit softer, i shrugs.

"i'm always on my feet, their bound to be sensetive if the only break they get is when i get a bath!" he shrugs and i hum, "you don't have to-"  bending his feet making him shut up.

"so, this guy who cheated on you, is he your cuzen too now?" i ask, looking back to see his head drop back and him swollow a moan, i smile, happy i'm making him feel a bit better.

"yeah, but i don't know where he is, i don't really care!" he hums, his eyes shut, i continue with the massarge, "i don't know what your doing but, it is amasing, Wezy!" he says and my eyes glisten....Wezy, he's so adozable. i continue massarging, aplying more preasure as i go before moving to the other foot, doing the same process, "I love you!" he says, and i smile, my heart warms every time.

"i love you too, baby!" i say softly and rub his thigh a bit comfortingly, not seductivly. he drops his hand over mine and holds it, his face leaning to the side a bit as he looks at our hands, his smile slowly dropping, "what's wrong?" i whisper and he shakes his head, then his face winces, he bites his lip and subconciously grips my hand, he takes a deep breath as if to try and help with whatever pain he's feeling, "is it your wound?!" i ask panicking, he shakes his head, "then....what is it? is there something i can do to help? talk to me!" i'm deffinatly freaking out...he seems really in pain.

"cramps!" he groans out and i stop....cramps?

"cramps? what do you mean?" i ask in confusion.

"i am not having a sex education lesson with you or a P.S.H.C.E class with you!" he says and it clicks....oh....

"Eli, you don't ever have to hide your time of the month from me, in fact, i think it'll be better if you told me when you start and when you end to make sure i'm not putting anymore preasure on you!" i explain to him, "i'd hate to stress you out or upset you or even hurt you during your periods, plus, i can help make sure you have paracetomol and keep hydrated and relaxed!" i add and he just looks at me in longing. theirs pain still on his face and i think for a moment how i could help, "is there anything i can get you? water? a heat pack? i really hate seeing you in pain!" i say worriedly, the face he makes when he's in pain isn't nice......yeah, when he's turned on and it's done seductivly and with lust it's different, theirs different reasons and it's controlled....but pain from injuries and internal shit....that's not controlled and it doesn't know limitations. 

"yeah, there is something-" he asks and i look up, getting up, ready to grab it quickly so he's in less pain, "a kiss!" he blushes, his eyes gleaming with happiness, i smile warmly and walk round to him, leaning down and kissing him, i carefully place my hand on his lower abdomen and he lets out a slight breath, i know my hands are warm, warmer then his anyway, so if he doesn't want me to get him a heat pack..i'll be his heat pack. i slowly slip onto the bed next to him and he pulls away, pushing his arms to try and move himself over.

"no, Eli, i'm on, don't move!" i say to him but he's already done it and pain paints his face, i shake my head and i move better onto the bed anyway and place my hand back on his stomach, he shuts his eyes for a moment.

"what word better discribes the way i feel for you? i love you doesn't feel enough!" he says and i shake my head and smile.

"whatever it is, i still don't think it'll be enough!" i whisper to him and he drops his head on my shoulder.

"Adore? desire?" he thinks and i laugh slightly.

"i love you too!" i kiss the side of his head and he snuggles into me as much as he can, which i can't help but let out a laugh for. he's too much.

awe, snuggly duvly....how cute. anyway, hope you enjoyed the chapter......chapter 20 :P 

i'm starting to question myself on why theres no many deaths in this........but oh well, what's done is done. 

to the next chapter 

Toodlez doodlez.