Elijah Callen 11

i stay curlded up on Daddy's lap, he has his legs spread slightly where the end of the vibrator stays comfortably while i sit in slight discomfort, "is he asleep?" Fin asks.

"no, but i guess he's tired!" Daddy says and i smile, i've never felt like this....yeah, there's the vibrator up my butt not doing anything, but i don't mean that, i mean, i've never felt this type of happiness before...it's so comforting and warm, i love playtime with Daddy, he's good at being rough and when he slaps my ass.

sensing my perk in arrousal the vibrator begins to move again, i drop backwards into Daddy's arm, my back arching as my legs squeeze together, i look up to Daddy, his smirk there, he brushes a strain of hair out of my face casually and calmly while i'm being fucked my a vabrator, i moan out loudly, panting at the pleasure, no matter what you do, the vabrator is so large it hit's my prostate with every vibration

, much like Daddy's dick, "not enough huh?" i hear Fin ask, i feel Daddy move suddenly, looking up to find him throw the remote over to Fin......oh god no, i scream out loudly as i begin to thrash slightly while still on Daddy's lap, my head throwing back as i come in my pants.

"so that's on full?" i hear Daddy ask as i pant, calming down from the excersise i just had, feeling myself sweat slightly.

"yeah, Elijah's been working at the bar for quite some time, not just these three years, but before that too, i'm not sure about now, but he likes it rough and he'll try anything, he's probably already done everything as bad as it sounds, he's young and dumb after all!" i turn my head and glare at him.

"i'm no- Hufa-" i tense up.

"breath, Leal!" Fin says and i take a sharp breath and let it out quickly with a groan asi see him throw the remote back to Daddy, i reach for the remote but he holds it higher, out of my reach.

"Tsk, no, that's naughty!" he says and the speed increases, i scream out, the pleasure physically breaking me as i grip onto Daddy with one arm and the chair with the other, feeling myself release with no warning, i gasp and twitch at it and it turns off, i pant, but relax slowly, my head limply dangling backwards, i think my insides have turned throthy from being mixed like that, my stomach is deffinatly starting to ache a bit.

"no more, Daddy, Please!" i pant with exhaustion.

"okay, baby!" he says softly, pulling my head up to cradle me, when he moves my legs they twitch subconciously, "do you need some water?" he asks, i nod.

"please, Daddy!" i whisper, shutting my eyes.

"here!" i open my eyes to see a bottle, i take it and drink some of it, letting out a sharp breath when i finish, "thirsty!" he hums and i drop my head against his chest, letting myself fall into the darkness.

when i wake up i'm laid in bed, Daddy isn't in bed either which makes me a bit anxious. i slowly sit up, knowing the vibrator is still there, so i look to the door before slowly pulling it out, gasping and letting out a silent moan as i move it, when it's out, it's sticky and wet, i get up and go strieght to the bathroom before cleaning myself up, when i get out i go to my bag, making sure no one is there before  i take the pill, i know, i would have been throwing up by now but....better safe then sorry. 

when i slowly step back into the room i see Daddy waiting there patiently, the vibrator next to him, "i didn't say you could take it out!" he says and i let out a breath.

"Sorry, Daddy, i needed the toilet quickly, i was going to put it back in!" i stand up and bow my head in apology, i feel him get up and my heart beats faster as he aproaches me with the vibratory.

"okay, but next time, ask please!" he says and i nod.

"yes, Daddy!" i say and look up to him, he smiles and leans down to me, giving a soft kiss.