Weston Vincent 14

i stand by the door while Damien shout's after Elijah, he sighs and slumps before turning to come inside but i block his way, he looks up, "why did you do it?" i ask him and he looks away.

"because he doesn't fight!" he says and i glare, "He's so fucking submissive, someone will throw a glass at him and he'll clean the broken glass up, that's not his job!" he says and looks to me.

"well he deffinatly made you feel like a prick!" i say and he looks away.

"he's my baby brother, and the only one of us that's so fucking submissive, probably because he's the only fertile one of us all-" huh, that's interesting, i remember him telling me it's very unliketly, "and yet he's the one who has people pay to fuck him!" i slap him, his head throwing to the side as the sound echos through the house.

"that was for pushing him-" i say simply.

"he didn't get paid, if he did, he'd deffinatly be way above rich, but he refused the money, he didn't need it and he wouldn't get fucked, in fact him and Weston's time on the plane was the first time he's done it since you lot died and he got blacklisted!" Fin explains, stepping up, Damiens eyes narrow.

"if he was blacklisted, how was he working for you?" he asks and Fin goes to slap him, his hand millimeters away.

"because i knew him before, i knew he was a good boy, and when you see someone like Eli in a wheel chair outside of your club looking for food, you kinda feel like helping!" he says and Damien looks up.

"seriously?" he asks.

"yes, why would i lie about anything he's been through? i still remember his smile when i told him he could stay at the club or when i bought him the tattoo equipment and things he needed to be a goodmixologist, just so he could do something!" he says and taps the side of his face, "he's not just what you see, Damien!" he says and i nod, agreeing, to everyone else he's just a small boy with white hair and pretty eyes......but to us he's such a beautiful person, with the way he looks and who he is, it's true that he's skittish and scared, but when he's comfortable....he can be very fun to be around.

Damien let out a sharp breath, "i just missed him so much it hurt!" he runs his hands down his face in frustration, "I feel like a prick, i had no idea about any of that!" his father steps out and glares at him, then slaps him around the face, to which he seems to be getting tired of.

"your a fool!" he snaps, "A fool damn it!" he points at him, "now get to the temple and start cleaning!" he snaps.

"ugh-" Damien grumbles and walks away.

"I aprove of you!" his dad turns and looks at me, i nod with a smile.

"thank you, very much, sir!" i beam, he rolls his eyes.

"your fucking my son, Weston, call me James!" he says bluntly and i nod, now feeling a slight bit more awkward.

"um, okay...James!" i say reluctantly and he pats my shoulder.

"your using protection right?" he asks and i feel myself go pale slightly, "What are you thinking?!" he glares.

"he told me not to, i asked what if i knocked him up and he said it's called a plan B pill!" he raise my hands in surrender, quickly explaining myself, he sighs.

"very well!" he says and smirks, patting my head, "your very tall!" he says and turns around and walks away.

i look to Fin in confusion and he stood trying not to laugh, "what?" i ask is utter confusion and he bursts out laughing.

"his mother is the one for the rules and dicepline, not James!" he says and steps inside, i turn my head towards the direction Elijah walked.

"hay, i'm off to find Elijah!" i call and he waves so i turn around and make sure i am prepared for anything before i start my jog in the direction Elijah walked. i reach a dead end and contemplate wether or not Elijah would walk through it or take a trip around it...no, he doesn't think like Elijah when angry. i begin my walk into the forest, finding no one around when i hear a few thuds, i turn and look towards the sound before climbing up the nearest tree......what? it's something we are told to do as a child, we also had to find our own way up the tree and not instructed how to do it and we eventually got better and quicker and swifter and more ballsie. i enjoyed my childhood.