Weston Vincent 16

i carry him back to bed, he got drunk on one glass....talking about what happened must have really taken a chunk out of him. i place him down in bed and kiss his forehead, he really did have a tough life, huh? i hug him closely, comeing here didn't turn out all that great for him, i'm sure it'll streighten out a bit the longer we stay.

i walk into the shower and back out again after about an hour, enjoying the time spent in it before i walk outside and look around, knowing someone is close by and watching, i sigh, "it's getting boring!" i say outloud but nothing happens, i feel something aproach behind me, i inwardly groan before turning around, only for a body to pounce at me, i yelp as i stumble back on a rock, looking up to see Elijah holding himself up with his hands on my chest.

"i win, Daddy!" he smiles and i raise a brow.

"there's a punishment for pushing me over like this!" i say firmly and a flash of fear runs across his face before turning to lust and a hella lot more emotions, "There's twenty spanks with a paddle for that-" i think, "or would you like the whip?" i ask and he pulls back and looks slightly scared.

"I'm sorry, Daddy!" he bows his head, he thinks i'm going to hurt him......no, i'm not, i'm just going to get him really arroused and strap him to the bed and not let him be satisfied, it's the punishment i've always had.

"the wooden paddle or whip?" i ask him, giving him the option, he looks down, still with his head bowed, "Whip it is!" i say and he looks up in hurt.

"please, Daddy, i'm sorry, i won't ever do it again!" he pleas, but i shake my head.

"you've got to learn a lesson!" i state...however, it's not a lesson on what he thinks, it's a lesson that he'll learn that i won't hurt him, "it's not the lesson you think, Elijah!" i say and pick him up, he pushes away slightly, but i hold tighter. i take him into my play room and his eyes glisten, i force myself not to laugh at that as i place him down, "undress!" i order while i go into the cupboard and look over all of my toys, looking down to find a black whip...but also the black paddle... the whip might be a bit harsh for him so...i'll choose the paddle instead.

i turn back to the room and find him knelt on the ground with his head bowed submissivly and patiently, i stand in front of him and look down at him, "stand up!" i say and he rises, his hands shaking slightly, he's probably rethinking everything he thought about me right now, "don't worry so much, i told you, it's not what you think!" i say lifting his head by his chin, i lean down and give him a soft kiss before i pull him and lean him over the table, he looks up in question but i cuff his hands to the table, "relax!" i order but he doesn't, so i slap his ass with the paddle, not hard, softly, i'll work my way up so i don't freak him out, his body flinches, but i begin to see him lowly harden, "Relax!" i say more firmly.

"yes, Daddy!" he says and lets out a long breath, before he can finish letting it out i slap him again, hearing him groan slightly.

"do you like that?" i ask, leaning over him, his breath shaky but quick.

"y-yes, Daddy!" he breaths out, i slap him a bit harder and he moans out.

"i'll gag you if you don't control them!" i say, "i like to know when you loose your mind, Elijah!" i explain to him and slap him a slight bit harder, hearing him scream and his body jump, he pants, i slap him again, seeing his ass leaking with slick, while his cock is rock hard, jumping everytime he is hit, his cheeks now turning slightly red, i slap him again and again and he moans.

"More-" he begs, "Daddy, please-" he moans and i slap him again, "harder-" he orders and i tap the paddle against him, not hard, the slightest little touch and he looks up, "please, Daddy!" he pulls against the chains, his legs dangling from the table, kicking slightly, i smirk.