Chapter one: A Nightmare For Ash?!

No-ones PoV

Within a Pokemon centre Ash and friends all laid in there bed sound asleep except for one. Young Ash tossed and turned in his sleep as his face scrunched up in worry.

His partner Pikachu did the same as little sparks of electricity came off his cheeks what were they dreaming off well.....

In Ash'sdream

Ash groaned opening his eyes and gasped while looking g around with wide panicked eyes.

???: HELP ME!

Ash: huh?!

He turned in the directions of the voice and froze seeing a shadowed figure with large reed eyes staring right attack him and there Arcia laid on the floor wounded and staring at him.

Ash: Y/N?!

Arcia turned and her bloodied face filled with joy seeing him until the scene changed and there stood a large forest set to flames.

Her wounds becoming worse as she stared into Ash's soul and slowly crawled away from the large shadowy figure as a ear splitting roar echoed across the land.

Arcia:ASH!

Shenweakly raised her arm and reached for him as tears spilled from your blue and yellow mixed eyes.

Arcia: ASH HELP ME PLEASE!

And then she exploded into a burst of flame Ash screamed reaching for her before all went blank.

Ash: ARCIA!

No-ones pov

Ash gasped and jolted up awake eyes wide and panicked as Pikachu jolts dip as well. Ash held his chest and panted trying to figure out what that dream meant and if it really was just a nightmare.

He looked out the window and sighed while petting Pikachu as tears slowly pooled in there eyes.

Ash: Arcia

Pikachu: Athena

"Please be safe".......