Chapter two: A Vision For Mew?!

Somewhere deep within the hall of origins

Mew's PoV

I screamed and shot up from my bed panting and softly crying as my tail laid limp on the bed and my ears flattened on my head I sobbed.Suddenly the doors burst open and MewTwo came rushing in.

MewTwo: Mew what's wrong?!

I trembled before taking a deep breath and looking him right in the eye as mine were filled with fear and worry for the little one.

Me: it's Arcia!

MewTwo: "confused" yes?

Me: she's in trouble I saw her in a dream she was with Xeaneus! "Panicking" then the forest they were in suddenly lit on fire and then she was attacked!

He looked at me with shock before picking me up and flying to Arceus's room and lets just say he wasn't very happy with the news.

Arceus: LET ME GO!

Currently he was being held by Palkia, Dialga and Girantina as he struggled to get to the portal to Earth.

Dialga: Dad I know your worried for Arcia we all are but you cannot start another rampage!

Palkia: "grunts" he's right dad Arcia won't be found any quicker by You rampaging!

Girantina: "closes portal" if what Mew says is true then we must wait for Xerneas to return! We cannot go without knowing what we're up against!

He soon calmed down and then the doors burst open revealing a weakened Xerneas she collapsed to the floor.

All of us: Xerneas?!

She groaned and weakly lifted her head up and stared into our souls she lifted a hoof up and gently pushed a necklace my way and I gasped it was Arcia's necklace.

Xerneas: t they t took  Z Zygarde a and A Arcia

And with that she passed out as her wounds were slowly stopped by Dialga so they could be treated properly I looked up into the night sky and whimpered.

"Oh Arcia were are you sweetie?"........