oscar wilde {EDITED}

December

Gianna walked in and sat at her desk. she didn't want to read, everyone was doing paperwork, she finished early. She decided to get up and go to Hotch's office.

"Hey hotch!" She said.

"What's up Gianna?"

"So when can I take the firearm test?"

"You can take it today if you like." He said.

"Great, I'm gonna go do it." She ran out before he could say good luck.

She came back later with the gun. Emily stood up and walked over to her.

"That was quick." she said.

"Yea, I like this gun. I have some at my house, but this is cool too."

"You have guns at your house?" Emily asked amused. Morgan rolled his eyes.

"Yea, why is that not normal?" Gianna asked.

"No, not the amount you have," Hotch said with a smile while going around to the conference room. "We have a case."

"texas, child abduction. wheels up in 10."

"child abduction on Christmas, that's sick." Emily said.

"yea." Gianna piped in. they got on the jet and briefed. "Gianna and Reid talk to the girls' friends, Emily and Morgan go to the scene, JJ and Rossi stay with me at the station. we need all hands on deck."

Reid and Gianna decided to interview different kids to save time. they were done and hotch said, "go to the girl's house, look through her room."

On their way to the girl's house. Gianna was tapping her foot, Reid didn't take it into account, she always seemed to do that. They got to the house and into the room.

"So your kids say anything interesting?" Gianna asked.

"Yea, they all said the pastor was a little sketchy." Reid answered.

"Same." Gianna said looking through books. She found a diary and sighed holding it.

"What?" Reid asked.

"I don't feel right about to look and read her diary. It would be easier if it was an adult."

"Do reading an adult's diary is better than ready a child's?"

"Yes, children look at life with trust. As soon as I open this," she paused "It just, I don't know. The whole being rude thing doesn't bother me because I know what's happening. I know that people hate my guts. But this little girl has no idea I'm going through her life." She said.

Reid sat next to her on the bed. "Yea, but after you read this, you get to save her."

She looked up at him and smiled. Opening the diary, Gianna started to read. "Looks like she made friends with an older homeless guy named Toby. She has her own language," Gianna laughed, she continued to read more. "The pastor keeps touching me in weird spots," Gianna read, she looked at Reid. "You don't think he's..."

"No, at least not yet." He responded.

Gianna stood up and they left for the station. She walked in and saw a homeless man being put in interrogation. Gianna ran to the team.

"What are y'all doing with toby?" She asked.

"He's our number one suspect." Hotch said.

"Who's interrogating?" Reid asked.

"You two."

They went to his room and immediately Toby said, "I didn't hurt her, she's a sweet little girl."