leonardo da vinci {EDITED}

{yea, totally not shouting myself out, but i am. i have a sirius black fanfic in case any of you like him. also, THANK YOU FOR READING THIS WTF?!}

"Okay, she was found in a well. So where was the well?" Morgan asked.

"It was by an elementary school." Hotch said.

"Okay get garcia on the phone." Reid looked at them all.

"How may I be of service?" she asked.

"How many elementary schools have wells by them?" JJ asked.

"10"

"That's too big. what else was around?" Emily said.

"How many are two story elementary schools?" Hotch asked.

"1, sending address."

They hopped in the car and drove. When the pulled up the unsub had Gianna about to fall in with a gun to her head.

"Don't do this!" Hotch yelled.

"I'm finishing the job. She was mine to kill!" The man shouted.

"No she wasn't." Reid reasoned.

"Yes, she deserved to die and she didn't." He started to push her closer to the edge. Gianna grabbed his gun and shot him as she fell down. The team ran and looked down the well, she was trying hard not to whimper in pain.

"Bring the rope down." She said holding back her tears as they lowered rope.

"Gianna what are you doing?" Hotch asked.

"You said, 'I'm never pulling you off of a pipe again' so, I'm pulling." Tears involuntarily started to flow down her cheeks. there was a pipe stuck in the cement, it had impaled her again. "I'm coming up." The rope finally reached her and she grabbed it. She pulled herself out of the pipe. She cried taking it out, when she did there was a chunk of flesh in the pipe.

They pulled her up, the rope broke as she was just at the edge. she took her arm and grabbed the top of the ledge. Morgan quickly grabbed her hand. "I need your other one." She lifted it up and he pulled her up.

She flopped on the grass as her eyes started to flutter. "Just leave me here. keep it like the reports."

"Gia?!" reid scrambled to put his gun away. He picked her up and carried her to the ambulance. Reid rode with her, the pipe had gone through her shoulder. Closer to the heart than the last time, but just barely missed it.

Reid grabbed her hand and held it. She moved it then interlaced her fingers with his. They got to the hospital and they wheeled her away to an OR. The team got there and the waited for a while. Her surgeon came out, "She pulled through, stable for now. you can see her."

The team went in her room. Hotch sat near her head, Reid on the other side. She started to wake up and everyone smiled.

"How you feeling?" Reid asked.

"I'm okay."

"I'm sorry." Hotch met her eyes.

"Why?" Gianna furrowed her brows.

"I should have been there sooner."

"No it's fine, I'm okay." She smiled weakly.

November

Gianna ran to Hotch's office. "Happy birthday!"

"How's your arm?" He eyed her sling.

"It's fine." She smiled at him before walking out to her desk. She was doing paper work when the intern came up to her.