martin luther

gianna told reid to get the team in the room. they walked in "what's wrong?" emily asked scared. reid sat next to gianna. she pointed to emily "you're gonna be an aunt." she pointed to jj "you're gonna be an aunt." reid pointed to morgan "you're gonna be an uncle." he pointed to hotch "you're gonna be an uncle." he pointed to rossi "you're gonna be a grandpa." they all smiled big. the girls screamed and hugged gianna. the guys hugged reid. "congratulations pretty boy." he turned to gianna "and mrs. pretty boy."

august

gianna was almost 2 months pregnant. she was sitting at her desk when the girls rolled their chairs over. "so the wedding, 4 months. have you found the wedding dress?" jj asked. "well let's see i'll be what? 5 or 6 months pregnant so...no." she laughed. "ugh fine, but we're gonna help plan." emily said. "oh uh, go in the conference room." she said. they looked confused. "go in the conference room, i'll meet you there." gianna smiled and got garcia.

she walked in with garcia. "ooh girls meeting!" garcia said. "as you know i'm getting married. so, emily would you like to be my maid of honor?" gianna asked. emily has a few tears fall "yes!" she hugged gianna. "jj and garcia. bridesmaids?" she asked. "yes of course!" they all hugged. they helped her pick bridesmaids dresses.

november

gianna and reid went to the doctors to find out what gender the baby was. "alright, we placed our bets. girl here we come!" emily said as the left the bau. they sat there anxiously waiting. "oh come on please just tell us if it a girl or not!" gianna exclaimed giddy. the doctor laughed. "you are having a...baby girl." they smiled and hugged each other.

they got to the bau. the team huddled. "who had their money on a boy?" gianna asked. rossi, hotch, and jj raises their hands. they jumped up realizing they won. "man that's too bad." reid paused "because were having a girl!" he said. they all screamed. "congratulations!" garcia squeezed them.

december

two weeks before the wedding, they had been going through baby names during dinner. alessia was at hotchs house with jack for the night.

"maria." reid said.

"no." gianna giggled.

"elizabeth."

"nah." she sighed. "ooh!" she had one.

they moved to the couch. "what is it?" reid asked. "i have a name. but you might not like it." she said softly. "just tell me." he replied in the same tone. "okay, i always kind of liked it. i read a book, this girl amazing. but how about..." she paused. "gia if you don't say the name." he laughed. "fine. what about maeve?" she smiled, his faded quickly. "i-i'm sorry. if you don't like the name we can do a different one." she said quickly.

he sat there. "i-" that's all he could get out before he started crying. she hugged him. "spence i'm so sorry, w-what did i do?" she asked hugging him. he calmed down after a bit. "spencer you can tell me." she lifted his chin so he was forced to look at her. "i-it's a long story." he said. "we have time spencer. i'm right here." she said wholeheartedly.

he told her the story about maeve. she was crying. "oh spencer i'm so sorry." she hugged him. he didn't expect that reaction, he didn't have a specific one in mind but just not that. "y-you're not mad?" he asked. "why would i be mad?" she asked brushing curls away from his face. "well she was my girlfriend." he mumbled. "and you loved her. spencer if i knew it was her name i would ha-." she didn't finish. he interrupted "i like the name." he said with a faint smile. "you do?" she returned the same smile. he nodded.

she hugged him and he hugged tighter. "thank you." he whispered. "anytime spencer." she said. they talked for a bit "now the middle name." he said. "diana." she said. "no we already have maeve. we can't do diana too." he argued. "uh well we are. two women who made the man i love who he is." she smiled. he smiled big. she held her hands up as she was showcasing something. "maeve diana reid." she said. he looked at her with puppy eyes. "what?" she asked. "have i ever told you how much i love you?" he asked. "i think once or twice." she smiled and kissed him.