barbara bush

gianna was looking through rooms. nothing. there was no sign he was there nor the woman. "there not up here." she yelled down to the team. she came down stairs. "does he have a basement?" emily asked. "rossi, morgan, jj, and emily go look." they left. gianna sat on the stairs. she put her head in her hands. hotch and reid came over "it's okay gia." reid said. she looked up at him and smiled. "what?" hotch asked. "what do you tell a kid who's crying about something...it's okay. but what else?" she asked.

"shhh." hotch said. "yea." she turned around and ran up the stairs. they followed. "what are you talking about?" reid asked. she walked down the hallway. she found the attic. she motioned for them to keep talking. she pulled the cord. stairs fell down she climbed up them. reid and hotch followed. "fbi!" reid yelled. harold hopped off the girl. he went to ram gianna but reid stepped in the way. instead of reid getting tackled he closed lined him.

gianna ran to the girl and untied her. reid cuffed the guy. when she finally got the girl untied the girl hugged her tight. "you're safe." she wanted to stay away from 'shh' and 'it's okay.' she helped the girl up and took her outside to an ambulance.

gianna went to get up and go to the team. but the girl grabbed her hand "please don't go." she said crying. "okay." she sat next to her as she got checked out. the medic walked away after being done. "i don't want to be in this life." she said. "then don't." gianna continued. "it's not that easy to leave." the girl said. "what's your name?" gianna asked. "mia." she said.

"mia is a beautiful name. the hebrew name it descends from is miriam, a name that means beloved. as a common nickname for maria, mia can either mean bitterness or loved one, and the name also associated with the italian word mia meaning mine." she smiled at mia. a cop came up to them "i need her for a second." gianna turned to him. "yea no. i'm talking to her right now. wait in line." he backed away. "i'd like to think there is bitterness in you, but also being a loved one."

mia smiled and laughed. "i have friends and can get you a different job." she handed mia her card and walked away. they got to the police station, gianna had set up an interview for mia for a good job. "gianna!" alessia yelled, she ran and hugged her. "hey what's up?" she asked. "nothing much, what about you?" she said slyly. "uh i'm fine. i was gonna walk around town with spencer, you wanna come?" gianna asked. alessia shook her head. gianna laughed "okay, i'll see you later."

gianna walked out with reid. they got ice cream and went to the train tracks. they played tag in the field. gianna saw the target they had gone into before. it was Christmas eve so lots of people were there. they were playing around when gianna sported the PA again. "spence, do it." she laughed. he walked over to it and talked it a couple times. "hello, testing testing 1,2,3." a worker came up but the team was there so they stopped her.

reid looked at gianna. "i have only said your real name once. i have always called you gia. you always called me spencer. the first case we worked together you brought me into the field. thank God you did, i might still be at the station right now. as i got to know you i found out a lot about you, how smart, beautiful, and funny you are. one thing i love most about you is that you don't care what people think. so gianna." he said. her face changed, she thought he was just trying to embarrass her. but then he said her real name. the whole store crowed around them. he got on one knee. "will you marry me?" he opened a ring box.

it had a gorgeous diamond ring in it. she didn't even have to look at it, gianna didn't need a ring. she would wear a piece of grass tied as a ring. "yes!" she said, tears were falling from her face. reid stood up and she hugged him tight. he kissed her and she pulled away and he put the ring on. the whole store cheered. the team came up. "congratulations!" they said.

alessia hugged reid tightly. they all hugged each other. the team walked out and they went to the field and train tracks. "wow it's beautiful." emily said looking at the ring. "in know. he didn't have to though, could have gotten me one of those mood rings and i would be fine." they all laughed. "hey then he would know if you're mad or not." jj said. garcia flew down once reid had told the team what he was going.