corazon cojuangco aquino

gianna was walking to her desk. hotch gave them an extra 15 minutes. she got a call, her face lit up. "hey how are you?" she asked excitedly. "he-he hit me again" a girl cried. giannas face fell along with her falling into her chair. the team noticed. "okay, i uh-." she turned and saw them staring at her. she got up and walked to the elevator.

"what happened?" gianna asked. "i came home from school at 4:26 instead of 4:20." the girl started to sob. "honey ssh he might hear you okay? i'm gonna get you out of there I promise." she said. the girl kept crying. "hey don't. i will." she kept crying. "alessia!" gianna said. the girl stopped. "i will, i promise. just give me sometime. keep calling me day or night." she turned and saw morgan waving her over. "i gotta go, okay alessia i will." she hung up and caught up to the group.

they got on the jet. gianna sat by herself then reid sat next to her. "who was that on the phone?" he asked shyly. "if you're wondering-." she paused to look around and whispered "i'm not cheating." he smiled. "i know you're not. if you don't want to talk about it, it's okay. just wanna make sure you're okay." gianna smiled at him. "thanks spencer."

they got to the vermont pd. "reid work on geographical profile, gianna work on victimology, morgan rossi go to the ME, emily and jj go to the crime scene." hotch said. they all went their ways. gianna and reid set up in a conference room. reid started puting up pictures. gianna started looking at the women. she sat there thinking.

gianna picked up the phone and called garcia "speak and be heard my angel, well non-angel." garcia joked. "hey, is there any connection between the victims?" gianna asked. "yes! they were all last seen at the grocery store off of carl street. they went home, then found dead." she said. "okay thank you." she hung up. gianna turned to reid who was listening.

"you get that?" she asked. he nodded and turned around to work on the map. gianna grabbed his arm and started pulling him. "what where are we going?" he asked. "uh to the grocery store?" he grabbed his bag. "why?" he asked. "because he's obviously scouting there. and you've been staring at that board too long." she smiled at him and he chuckled.

they got to the grocery store. she pulled reid to the back. "what are we doing in the back?" he asked. she found a closet, "oh what's in here?" she said. he walked in after her, she shut the door and kissed him. her hands were in his hair, his hands were on her face. she pulled away and smiled. "what was that for?" he asked. she smiled and pulled him out of the closet.

gianna and reid got to the front. "hey i need a worker!" she yelled by the lines. reid laughed at her. one walked over "what is it you need ma'am?" the boy asked. "is there anyone in this store who helps pregnant women a lot. too much?" reid asked. he nodded. "do you know his name?" she asked. "yes. it's billy gartur. he's always helping them, always walks them out too." gianna looked at reid.

she pulled out pictures of the women. "yea, those are all the women he walked out with." he said. "great thank you." she smiled and turned around. they were walking out when both of them got a call "gianna" "reid" reid's was about the case. gianna, not so much. "gianna, he's mad. i don't know what happened today. but he's extra mad, what do i do." alessia asked. "can you go to a friends house, or just sit outside." gianna said.

"okay, my knee hurts." she said. "okay. get some ice, and lay off of it. i have to go bye." she turned to reid. he had been listening. "what?" she asked. "who was that?" he asked. "not important right now, we have a case." she hopped in the car.

they got back to the station. the group was in the phone with garcia. "okay. so why doesn't he like pregnant women?" hotch asked the team. "garcia, does he have an ex, sister, or mom that was pregnant?" gianna asked. "alright g, he just recently got divorced, she's pregnant fits the discription." a cop walked in. "there were reports of shots being fired near billy's ex wives house." "let's go." hotch said.