emily dickinson

morgan shook his head. "i used to work for that company my family owns, had to know a lot about business." she continued. "so how are you gonna afford it?" jj asked. gianna turned her chair around. "we have the house." she said. reid swiveled her chair around. "what did you do?" he asked. they all looked at her. "okay so y'all remember i was...i was uh tortured. but when he was about to drown me he said something." she said.

"you were a stripper, that's what he said." garcia piped in. she remembered the whole thing, she couldn't forget. "well he wasn't lying." she mumbled. "no way! gianna!" emily smiled. gianna looked up at them all, somehow hotch magically got there. "okay i was undercover, they said i was a natural. but i was undercover for a long time. so i figured might as well get some money while i'm at it." she shrugged her shoulders.

"how much do you have?" morgan asked. "it's in the bank i don't really remember." she turned around. this time garcia swiveled her chair around. "spill." she said. "i was the main show. other girls would get ones, fives, tens, and twenty's." she sighed. "you got fifty's?" morgan smiled. she shook her head. "i got hundreds." the whole team smiled. "how much did you make a night?" emily asked. "i'm not gonna say" gianna smiled.

"how much?" reid asked, she looked at him and rolled her head back. she didn't want to lie to him. "the club i worked at was the most popular. expensive too. had a weird name 'rosas' i think. but i worked long shifts, so about 10 grand a night." they all were shocked. "are they hiring?" emily asked. gianna laughed. "waits rosas i've been there." morgan said. they all laughed. "went there a couple years ago." gianna got up to get coffee. morgan followed. "when were you there?" he asked her.

"like 4 years ago i think." gianna said. morgan smiled "what?" she asked. "i took pretty boy there. he got a lap dance, did you ever give lap dances?" he asked. she nodded "that is part of the job." she laughed. reid walked over. "what?" he asked. she looked at him curiously. "sit in the chair." she said, he did. morgan looked at her, then him. she circled around him looking at him.

she walked up to morgan and giggled. "maybe, but i don't know he's comfortable with me doing it now." morgan eyes widened as he smiled. "no way!" he said. reid stood up. "what?" he asked wanting to know what was happening. "spencer, the lap dance at rosas a couple years ago. what did the girl look like?" she asked. he shrugged. "morgan what did she look like?" she knew he would know.

"blonde hair, blue eyes. nice boobs, nice ass." he said smiling. gianna rolled her eyes. "what was she wearing?" she laughed. "red, deep red." he said. she smiled and walked away. the two followed. she sat in her seat. "what you know who is was?" reid asked. she nodded her head smiling. "okay how about this, you give me a lap dance. then maybe i can see what reid's talking about." morgan said.

"never in a million years morgan." she laughed. "tell us." morgan begged. "no." he kept begging but her phone started to buzz. "ah saved by the bell." she smiled. she walked away. "you think she gave me the lap dance?" reid asked morgan. "i don't know, have her give you one and compare." he smiled at reid, reid shook his head. she came back. "i have to go somewhere." she said packing her stuff up. "where are you going?" reid asked.

"uh, to get some stuff." she left before they could ask anything else. gianna grabbed coffee, gas, food and started to drive. to alabama. she was in tennessee when reid called her "where are you?" he asked. "oh i'm going to alabama." she said. "and you didn't want to tell me that?" he asked. "well would you have let me go?" she asked. he didn't say anything. "i'm getting the money, i didn't put all of it in my bank account. some is still in louisiana. so i left it with cole, so we're meeting halfway, i was gonna fly but going into an airport with almost 100,000 dollars might not be a great idea." she said.

"okay, just be careful. i love you." he said. "i love you too." she hung up. soon she got to
alabama. she got to the diner. gianna saw coles car pull up. he opened the door, she ran and hugged him. "look at that rock." he grabbed her left hand. "oh yea, proposed in december." she smiled. "congratulations." he led her over to his car. he opened the door. there were close to 10 bags of money. "i put some blankets in there so it would look so much like a drug deal." they laughed.