mahatma gandhi

thomas turned to the camera. "this is for hotch." he laid her out on her back. he stomped on her wrists and arms. he put her one the chair and started punching her hard. blood pouring out of her mouth. he grabbed a pipe from the warehouse and broke it over her knee. she screamed quietly. gianna had been in so much pain.

thomas grabbed two needles. injected them in each arm. she started to seize, gianna wouldn't let herself die like this. she played dead, he placed her on the chair for display. he left the room and she opened her eyes and mouth 'help' to the team.

-

"oh thank God she's alive!" garcia cried. "garcia do you have a location?" morgan asked. "almost give me 5 minutes." she said. they saw thomas had walked in. he walked to gianna. "i know you're not dead. so let's spill your secrets." he smiled with a bucket of water in his hand. "you know nothing about me." she scolded. "oh i think i do." he said. he grabbed her by the hair and put her on her knees and she yelled in pain.

"so, little miss perfect. she was a stripper." she laughed and shook her head. he held her head under water. gianna always wondered how people don't get out of the situations. he didn't have her arms so she pushed the bucket over spilling the water. he started to kick her. "slept with my brother." he did a big kick before finishing.

she coughed. "for the record we didn't sleep together, i was friends with him. never would sleep with him." she laughed, the dilaudid still in her. he sat her on the chair. "where is he!" he yelled punching her. "he's alive." she said. he stopped. gianna coughed, choking on her blood. "he's alive. he wanted out of it, never wanted to be in it. has a better life too." she said.

"tell me where he is!" he yelled. "get ready over very even road." she sang, snapping her fingers. "what is she doing?" jj asked. she kept singing it. "get ready over very even road." she kept singing it. reid looked at the tv. "what is it spence?" jj asked. "get ready over very even road." he started. "she only snapped on the first 5 words." he continued quickly. "grove road." he said. "the brother lives on grove road." he repeated. "morgan reid go" hotch said quickly.

they left and went to his house. "patrick, fbi." reid said. "i didn't do anything." he said defensively. "kid we know. you're brother took gianna, excuse me eliza." morgan said. patrick fell back "what?!" "yea he's going to kill her if he doesn't find you. is there anywhere he would take her?" reid asked. patrick nodded, morgan got a call and excused himself. "yea warehouse we would sometimes meet up for meetings, the one they got busted at. number is 375." he said.

morgan came over. "they found where she is." reid face lit up. "thanks!" reid and morgan ran to the car and sped off. they got to the warehouse.

-

gianna kept singing it. "shut up!" he yelled. he grabbed the knife and stabbed her in the stomach with it. she shut up. he sat there watching her die slowly. reid and morgan busted in, thomas grabbed his gun and put it to giannas head. she saw reid and smiled, then coughed up blood. "thomas don't!" reid yelled. "she got him out! and not me!" he pressed the gun harder into her temple.

"he was never alive thomas." gianna spoke. they all looked at her confused. "he's been dead this whole time." she said as thomas frowned. "i killed him." thomas let go and she dropped to the floor. she looked at him as he bent down and whispered "you know i have to." she nodded and he stood up, pointed the gun at her, before he could pull the trigger. morgan and reid shot him.

reid ran over to gianna. "hey gia i'm here." he said pulling her into his arms. her eyes started to close. "no no gia, don't close your eyes. you're almost done okay." he picked her up and rushed her to the ambulance. he hopped in the truck after her. her heart flatlined. "paddles!" one medic yelled. "charge 200! clear!" they pressed the paddles into her chest. nothing. "charge 300! clear!" nothing. "charge 300! clear!" nothing. reid grabbed her hand. "come in gianna don't leave me like this. i love you." he said.