Bakugo Katsuki x Male Reader [Pt.7]

[With Bakugo...]

He exited the coffee shop, his mood even worse than when he woke up and realized that he still had to share the world with idiots and although the coffee didn't taste half bad, it almost felt like a chore to drink it knowing that you had made it. But he already paid for it, so he might as well make the most of it.

Also, what the fuck was that moron (Y/N) talking about? Was he at that shitty party? Bakugo didn't recall much after arriving there. Did something happen between them?

Lifting the cup up to his lips he went to take a sip when an earth-shattering scream made him crush his cup in alert, sending scalding hot coffee right in his direction. He quickly dropped his coffee and began frantically wiping his hand on his clothes.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

He repeated over and over while trying to remove the affected pieces of clothing being his jacket, sweatshirt, and scarf.

Halfway through inwardly cursing whoever decided to scream, he was once again interrupted by another shriek, much louder and distressed than the first one.

"What- Who the fuck...?"

It sounded awfully similar to the harpy from the shit hole coffee shop he just left.

Slowly, he peeked through the window of the shop and went on high alert once he saw the scene.

The store was in the middle of being fucking robbed.

He carefully examined the scene.

The burglar. A bigass guy with too many arms and eyes to be comfortable.

That annoying ass coworker of yours. Completely useless to be able to help in this situation. Would probably do more harm than good if she tried to help.

You. Someone who should have been reported by Bakugo for sexual harassment and should have a record but wasn't for some reason and the only person who could probably help right now.

Just kidding! You're and idiot and sent the keys flying at the most useless person in the room.

Wait nevermind.

You're not as stupid as you look.

Bakugo saw a tiny glimmer in your eye. It seemed that you had a plan, using the girl as an opportunity to distract the big guy.

It all seemed like slow motion.

Your arm moved towards the tip jar, sending it to crash into the ground.

Bakugo used the commotion to bust through the door, a jingle announcing his arrival to everyone but going unnoticed.

He blasted the intruder point blank, sending him crashing into the wall. He was surely knocked out.

Once again, an ear splitting scream rang though the room.

" You piece of shit- You made me spill my coffee!"

He yelled at Hannya, who promptly passed out from distress.

You looked at him shocked. Isn't there a bigger issue at hand?

"Shit- Awe fuck..."

You put your hands up to your head and looked at the scene.

The wall: Completely fucked
Hannya: Dead
Bakugo: Pissed
Spider man: Also dead
Hotel: Triv-

"The- The police! We gotta call them."

Hastily pulling your phone out, almost dropping it, you dialed the police and informed the operator of what was going on.

You stepped away from the counter and went to sit down at one of tables, suddenly feeling exhausted.

Looking towards Bakugo, you were startled to find him glaring back at you.

The mood turned incredibly awkward. Deciding to break the silence you went to open your mouth but was interrupted by Bakugo's phone ringing.

"The fuck? Which dipshit's fuckin' calling me?"

Scowling, he answered.

" Fuck you want?"

You could hear the callers loud voice from where you sat.

" HAHAHA! HOLY FUCK DUDE! YOU SEEN THE VIDEO YET?? OH MY GOD- This is the funniest shit I've ever seen-heY, HEY?! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD IT IN YA' YA SON OF A GUN! FUCK! OH MY GOD DUDE. IM GONNA PISS MY PANTS. AHAHAHA!!!! OH GEEZ IM CRYING. I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE A BOTTOM BRO. Oh fuck iM ACTUALLY GONNA PISS MYSELF. BYE!! AHAHA-"

The call cut off.

You sat there mortified while Bakugo just stood there confused and rapidly texting away.

You knew exactly what was going on. Bakugo would soon see the video and freak out, most likely ending in your death and the pulverization of the building.

The sirens of the police in the distance didn't make the situation any better. Every kind of alarm was going off in your head.

"H-hey could you wait for the police outside? I'm going to check on Hannya. See if she's still alive."

Bakugo scowled at you, gripping his phone tight, no doubt confused as to what the hell the guy just told him and in dire need of answers, but still complied to your request although he complained the whole way out the door, grumbling about why he had to listen to some weak dipshit like you and the like.

You checked in on Hannya and confirmed that she was still alive and breathing, just passed out and went outside to greet police and give your testimony, agonizing the whole time about when Bakugo would see the damned video and how painful he would make your death.

Shit... You really need to get started on making that will...