30: Moustaches and Penis Jokes

[Track: Aphrodite - RINI]

Harry's lips are soft, coaxing my mouth to open, and I am dazed, so out of my head that it doesn't dawn on me that I'd only been leaning into him, still and unmoving until he stops.

He pulls back with a chuckle. "Okay, Elsa."

I turn crimson, the embarrassment rushing through my veins. "You can't just startle me like that and expect me to react quick. A minute, remember?"

I sit straight, my legs on either side of his thighs. He rubs them, and although his intent is to soothe the redness on my face, his touch only worsens it, the intimacy totally new to me. Harry notices, the corners of his mouth quirking up as he lets his hands fall on the couch.

I run my eyes over his face, learning, committing each curve and line and crease and shadow into my memory, feeling my chest constrict. God, he's beautiful.

We stare at each other for a while, our mouths silent but our eyes speaking, shouting lines and paragraphs of unwritten poems and songs for the other. He beams up at me, his dimple showing and I find myself mirroring him.

"Let's try that again," I mutter before capturing his bottom lip between my own. He reacts almost immediately, lifting his chin up to return the kiss. Our mouths mold against each other, moving in synchronization.

I could feel my lower belly clench, excitement and euphoria filling my insides and making every surface of my skin tingle.

Harry snakes his arms around my waist, pulling me closer as he pushes his tongue into my mouth. His hands meet at the bottom of my spine, his thumbs stroking random shapes on my skin under my camisole. I feel him getting excited as well, and just as I think he's going to push this further, he lets his back fall against the sofa, bringing me down with him.

Instead of reconnecting our lips, Harry settles with pecking soft kisses on my cheek, on my jaw and down to my collarbone, an involuntary shudder shaking my body.

His face finds its way into the crook of my neck, breathing deeply as we ease down from the high.

I press a soft kiss on his neck, just under his ear, rearing back when he squirms. His huge grin welcomes me.

"Reflex," he laughs it off, but knowing better, I smirk at him. He sees the disbelief in my eyes, and his knee jerks, almost throwing me off of his lap.

"Harry!" I gasp.

He slouches further into the sofa, hiding his neck and surprisingly, producing a double—no, a triple chin. I explode in laughter the same time he does.

His knee jerks again, sending me forward to land on his chest. He cocoons me tightly against him, swaying slightly from left to right and humming a tune I haven't heard before. Then he sings to my ear, softly and lowly.

Let me tell you one thing for sure

You're the only one I want more of

'Cause every time you strip away my pride

Humble me down to my knees

You're exactly what I need, you're exactly

We stay that way for a while—him endlessly humming unfamiliar songs and tunes while my cheek is pressed against his chest, the steady thrumming of his heart the perfect bass for his voice.