Albay 38

Present

"Great job, Inigo!" His manager said after his last shoot.

I diverted my attention reading this fashion magazine on the sofa of the studio while waiting for Inigo.

I checked my phone when I heard it beeped, It was Crisha who texted me to meet her at Artisan's Cafe after Inigo's shoot.

"Babe, let's go I still have a meeting" I looked at Inigo who's already changed in his office attire, he's going back to the government's office again.

"Okay" I simply said and stood up then put the magazine back to the rack.

We have been engaged for about nine years and still I don't want to discuss the wedding with him even though our families were rushing us to get wed after college but look, it's been nine years but we're still engaged.

In those passed years I didn't feel the love that I felt with Joaquin, I'm not even afraid to lose the love that I have with Inigo right now, unlike with Joaquin.

I have no escape when my family was willingly arranged me in a marriage especially with their favorite, Inigo. I have no choice but to agree with them and keep up with Inigo even if I already fell out of love with him years ago when I started to love Joaquin.

Joaquin keeps bothering my mind and letting my conscience and guilt eat me, he didn't stop running in my mind and even in my dreams he appears and begging for me to come back to him.

"Drop me off at Artisan Cafe, Crisha wants to see me" Ani ko kay Inigo pagpasok namin ng kanyang sasakyan.

"Crisha? She's here? Hindi ba siya busy?" Tanong ni Inigo at binuhay ang makina ng knayang sasakyan.

"I don't know, she wants me to meet her there" Sambit ko at sinuot ang seatbelt.

"Okay, Babe" Aniya.

Crisha is now the one who manages our dairy business, the F Dairies, factories and their family business, the Fuentebella Coconut Plantation in Naga City that she have always dreamed about when she was young aside form being involved in politics.

While JC operates our agricultural businesses such as the farms, ranch and fishponds a.k.a Figueroa Corp-Agribusiness.

While me, busy 'bout my fame and career and nothing to do with our family's businesses and their politics careers. I took a showbiz break again after the big projects that I had inside the nine years that I stayed in America and didn't even have a chance to visit Bicol again.

"Thank you! Bye, take care!" I kissed his cheek and I don't feel any sparks or butterfly in my stomach.

Maybe because we have matured already and not so childish to have that kilig-kilig in your body when you kissed each other at tyaka nine years na kaming engaged umay na rin ako sa mga ganyan namin.

"Bye, love you!" Aniya and I just nodded.

He knows that I've been so cold to him ever since we got back together in America, maybe because I realized many things when I grew up and matured, I realized that I don't need to be a clingy and sweet girlfriend like before.

I went inside the Artisan Cafe here in F. Imperial street, Legazpi City. I immediately saw Crisha who's sitting on a high stool, sipping a coffee and scrolling in her phone.

"Crisha!" I called her and sat beside her.

The place is cozy and the interiors are pretty great that's why this is Crisha's favorite place in Legazpi since high school.

"MC! How are you?" Tanong niya sa akin at yumakap.

"Ayos naman, ikaw? Kumusta kayo ni Alonzo?" Tanong ko at ibinaba ang aking gamit sa high table.