So?

"Celia! I'm officially breaking off my engagement!"

My name is Celia de Lupis Lafea. I am currently at the graduation party of the Royal Academy and it seems my fiancée, prince Bastian is annulling my engagement to him.
"I have fallen in love with belle! She is the only one who makes my heart beat!" Bastian announces. Wait, who's Belle again? It must be that girl over there who's hiding behind the prince.

Ah, it seems that this announcement is setting the nobles into gossip mode. 

"I've also heard that you have been bullying poor Belle! How vicious of you Celia! Father, I implore you to break my engagement with Celia!" Bastian looks towards the King who was rubbing his temples in frustration.

"What do you think lady Lapis Lafea?" The King asks me. 

"Well for starters, I'm curious about how I've bullied miss Belle. No offence miss Belle but I don't think we've ever met before," I say.

"How cruel of you miss Celia! I have been in your class for three years! You've always ripped up my textbooks and ruined my school uniform!" Miss Belle cries out, while being comforted by prince Bastian.
"Oh, we're you in my class? I didn't notice," I say.

"How dare you Celia! First you bully poor Belle and now you deny it?! Father, look how arrogant she is! Please annul our engagement," Bastian pleads to his father. The King looks to me and I nod. Then the King sighs as he finally announces:

"I officially announce that the engagement between the crown prince Bastian Serefelio and lady Celia de Lapis Lafea is annulled..." 

"Thank you father! Belle, I have loved you since I've laid my eyes on you, please marry me!" Bastian gets down on one knee and proposes. Belle lets out tears of joy and agrees, kissing prince Bastian in front of everyone.

"Bastian!" The King yells. Oh snap, it seems like the King wasn't finished with his announcement. 

"What is it father?" Bastian asks. 

"You can't marry miss Anderson! She's still only a baron's daughter!" The King says.
"What?" Bastian's face twists into a shocked one, with Belle looking frantically at Bastian for help. The King sits down on his throne with his face in his hands.

"I was going to engage you with lady Cecilia, which is lady Celia's younger sister. But now that you've kissed lady Anderson then it's very likely that lady Cecilia won't acknowledge this new engagement," the King explains. 

"Wait what?! Why do I have to be engaged with the sister of Celia?!" Bastian questions. I sigh and face the very ignorant prince.

"It's because you need the backing of a Lapis Lafea in order to inherit the throne. Now that you've annulled your engagement with me and have blown your chance of marrying my sister, you can never be King," I explain.

"Wait, what?!" Bastian shouts in bewilderment.

"No... This can't be!" Miss Belle cries out before hiding behind a shocked Bastian.

"Bastian...?" Belle tries to call to Bastian for help but Bastian immediately runs over to me and grabs my hands. 

"Celia! I'm sorry! Please take me back! It wasn't my fault! It was that vixen who seduced me!" Bastian pleads. 

"Bastian!" Belle shouts in anger, clearly furious at how Bastian betrayed her for me.
I release my hands from him and look the other way.

"Why would I do that? It was you who annulled our engagement. And you've even kissed another woman, I am not one who will gladly accept sloppy seconds," I say. 

"But without you I cannot become king!" Bastian says.

I look at Bastian straight in the eyes, "So?" 

"W-what do you mean so?!?" Bastian stutters.

"Well I mean, you're not the only candidate for the throne you know. Prince Reynold can become king instead," I say.

"B-but he's only twelve!" 

"Well he is engaged to my youngest sister Cordelia who is 11 so I guess it works out. Besides, the King is still healthy so he can rule until Reynold is of age," I say. "And besides, now that you've annulled your engagement with me, I can officially become what I've always dreamed to be: a fashion designer!" I say proudly.

"N-no... Father...." Bastian looks at the King with helpless eyes, to which the King can only turn away.

"Since you have officially proposed to miss Belle, I will demote you to viscount so you two can be together," the King says.

"Viscount?! Isn't it supposed to be duke?!" Bastian says. 

"Duke is too much responsibility for you. A viscount is better."

"Father?!" 

"Yes my son?"

"You can't do this to me father!" Bastian yells. 

"Oh my how rude, he is the King," my sister Cecilia says. 

"Cecilia! Please marry me!" Bastian pleads.

"Get away from me! I am not such a woman who would take in someone who has already kissed another girl. Guards!" Cecilia calls out.

Viscount Bastian and lady belle were dragged out of the ballroom kicking and screaming, all I could think about was what horrible clothing he was wearing, it was gaudy and cheap looking. Alright! I will reshape this fashion less world!

Over the next ten years, lady Celia had annulled her engagement with the prince and became a world-famous fashionista! Viscount Bastian married Belle and they have had a rough relationship ever since with Bastion sleeping with any girl whose skirt was above her ankles and had a pretty face. 

Meanwhile, Belle was drowning away her sorrows in alcohol, dreading the moment where she kissed Bastian in front of everyone. Reynolds was the exact opposite of his stupid brother and happily married Cordelia, becoming a well respected King and doting husband and father of a newly born son. 

This will most likely be the only cliche one-shot I make. The rest will be villain one-shots that I thought  of purely from the fact that I sleep and daydream a lot (Especially in maths!) and come up with these weird and wacky ideas of what if? Hope you look forward to them!