fighter flight

Echo and Sabine were in their shared quarters. Sabine was painting on the wall and Echo was laying upside down on the top bunk, watching Sabine paint.

"Very artistic." Echo commented, pulling herself up into a regular sitting position to regroup herself after laying upside down. 

"Thank you." Sabine shot her a smile while continuing to work. "I'll have to add something specific for you since we're sharing now." 

A smile crept upon Echo's face. Something special for her, that meant something. She was actually valued, Sabine was doing something for her cause she cared? Maybe? Or just to make her feel more at home. Sounds came from down the hall before Chopper slid past the door on one wheel with Ezra chasing after him.

"Come back here, you rolling junk pile!" Ezra yelled, running after him. He then doubled back and leaned against the doorway. "Oh, hey, Sabine. I see you're uh, painting...stuff."

"Well spotted." Echo mumbled, her mood immediately dropping at the sight of Ezra and his ridiculous comment. 

"Huh, nothing gets past you kid." Sabine shrugged, not looking at Ezra and continuing to inspect her current work.

"Well, if you ever need any, inspiration," He offered but Sabine scoffed.

"Yeah, then I'll be sure to look elsewhere." She replied as Chopper rolled up behind Ezra again and beeped at him. 

"Chopper!" He whipped around and glared at the droid. "Stay out of my room! Ah," He turned to Sabine. "Gotta go." Sabine rolled her eyes and went back to her painting.

"Can you hit him one day?" Sabine asked Echo while examining her painting for any missing details. "I feel like Kanan wouldn't be as mad at you as he might be with the rest of us."

"I'll work on that for you." Echo replied with a small grin.

Ezra and Zeb's door opened for a brief moment and Chopper left quickly, making the two girls lean slightly to be able to see what was going on but the door closed again quickly. A moment later, a bang and then Zeb roaring angrily came from the closed door and Ezra sprinted out.

"It's not my fault!" He yelled quickly. Sabine poked her head out the door and Echo joined her a moment later.

Leslie's head came out of her room at the sounds of banging and yelling. "What the-"

"Tell that to my fist!" Zeb yelled back, chasing him down the hall. Chopper whirred and pulled the bolts from Ezra's bunk from a compartment. 

"The bolts from Ezra's bunk?" Sabine chuckled and walked across the hall to the boys' room. "Hmm, needs a little something." 

"I say eternalize the moment." Echo said from her and Sabine's doorway.

"I agree with that." Lexie nodded wisely. "Ech, you're smart." 

---------

In the cargo space of the Ghost, Ezra slid down the ladder and almost ran into Kanan who was moving boxes. He quickly stopped but looked up at the sound of Zeb coming in after him. He jumped on the railing and then down at Ezra--and by extent Kanan-- who both dove out of the way, sending Zeb flying into a stack of boxes. 

Hera cleared her throat and looked down at the scene in front of her, Zeb on top of Ezra and Kanan standing by the wall, still looking a little bit shocked.

"It's his fault!" Both Ezra and Zeb said quickly, pointing at the other.

"MY fault?!" Zeb glared down at Ezra as he got up off of him. "This is your fault!"

"Don't go blaming this on me!" Ezra shot back. 

"Enough!" Hera interrupted, sounding inceredibly annoyed. "This is my ship you're wrecking and I want you off it." She slid down the ladder and opened up the exit to the Ghost.