seeing double

A few hours had passed since Kanan and Ezra had taken the Phantom to find the Jedi Temple on Lothal. The rest of the crew had been working on a few repairs and making a list of supplies they needed to stock get while they were stopped on the planet. 

"Hey, Echo," Lexie slid through the cockpit door while it was still opening, "Hera, Sabine, and I are about to go to Kothal for supplies, do you wanna come?"

Echo looked over her shoulder, staring at Lexie for a moment trying to comprehend what she had said. "What?" Lexie went to repeat herself but Echo nodded. "Yeah, I'll come. I just finished the rest of the repairs we needed."

Lexie shook her head, stifling a laugh. "Zeb and Chopper are staying here so you might have to fix things when we get back."

"Grand." Echo muttered sarcastically, standing up. "They'll be okay for a few hours." 

"You've jinxed us now." Lexie joked, falling into step side by side with Echo as they headed for the lounge.

The girls left the Ghost with a list of supplies they needed and with Zeb and Chopper in the lounge, surprisingly not arguing about anything. The walk to Kothal was mostly quiet as well, only a bit of conversation fell amongst the group before they were quiet again. 

When they arrived in the market, there were enough people to cover them incase there were Imperial patrols coming through the town. 

"Here," Hera held out the holopad with the list of things they needed, "stay together or split up?"

"Stay together." Sabine answered, though it fell on deaf ears to Hera who was looking around the market in search for something. "What is she already looking for?"

"Maybe it's a who." Lexie grinned, following the twi'lek. "Whatcha lookin' for, Hera?"

"Stuff on the list." She said vaguely, looking through the people in the market. "Y'know..."

"Jysell." Lexie whispered in a sing-song voice, laughing as she backed away from Hera when she swatted at her. 

"Alectra Lunelle-" Hera started. 

"Okay, okay!" Lexie raised her hands in surrender, backing away further. "The list, right, the list."

"Are you guys done?" Echo interrupted. "You're holding us up with the most uninteresting conversation you could possibly be having."

"Wow, mean." Lexie stuck her tongue out at Echo. "You're uninteresting."

Hera pushed between them, hiding the smile on her face as she went to talk to one of the shopkeepers. Sabine, Lexie, and Echo stood behind her, looking at the holopad. 

Echo zoned out of the conversation Sabine and Lexie were now having in a hushed tone as she looked around the market. At another stand, two people stood having a quiet conversation while waiting for the owner of the stand to get what they had asked for. 

"Echo," Sabine's hand waved in front of her face to get her attention, "c'mon."

Echo nodded slowly, still looking at the two strangers at the market stand. As she began to follow after Hera, Lexie, and Sabine, the younger of the duo turned around and Echo tripped. 

Lexie spun around and caught her by the arm, making sure she didn't hit the ground. "Are you okay?"

"Lexie, Lexie," Echo regained her footing, immediately looking around, trying to find the girl who had distracted her. "That girl," she nodded to her, "tell me she doesn't look exactly like Ezra."

Lexie looked at her, cocking her head slightly to one side. "Yeah, she does." She quickly looked away when the girl glanced at them. "She's looking at us."