DAY ELEVEN

Surprisingly Jeungguk was quite yesterday. He said absolutely nothing, so forget about pick up lines. But Taehyung wasn't happy about it and when he went in search of the younger, cause he hadn't seen him all day, he found him in the library. Taehyung still remembers dropping all his books in shock and Jeungguk looking at him with a questioning look.

Taehyung couldn't ask why the younger was quite and why he was being ignored so he just decided to wait and watch for how long it would go on for.

He entered the school the next day, to only get scared when someone slung their hand on shoulder. After that he heard a whisper, "I must be really unfit."

He turns to see Jeungguk there. Looking effortlessly handsome but Taehyung wasn't going to give in just yet. So instead he fired back, "You are the captain of the basketball team Jeungguk."

Jeungguk put one finger on his chin, as if thought and then said. "Oh, but i am always struggling for my breath when i see you." and then smirks and walks off.

"This kid seriously. But i still wonder what he was doing in the library yesterday. has he actually started studying?"

"Don't get your hopes too high about him." A voice interrupts the conversation he was having with him. He sees Jimin. His cute soulmate.

---

so you actually went to the library

and borrowed a book for the first time

but,

the book is full of pick up lines

that you could use for me?

aish, this kid

~kth