DAY TWENTY ONE

Currently, Taehyung was cuddled into Jungkook in the elder's house. His parents had let the couple have their alone time. much needed, is what was running through Jeungguk's mind when Taehyung told this to him. After being all baby with Taehyung, acting like a complete bottom to the elder, Jeungguk thought it was high time he get his game up. so, shamelessly he came wearing all black. tight leather pants, hugging everything about him and then there is his black leather biker jacket. 

intimidating the elder wearing this was a 100% success plan, and Jeungguk wasn't going to let this opportunity go. the way Taehyung's face heated up after checking the younger out, and the way he staggered a bit was all that Jeungguk needed to know. his smile creeping up his face, enjoying his moment of victory. 

Taehyung's plans to cuddle on the bed had forced Gguk to remove his all leather outfit and go with some soft clothes that Taehyung gave. swirling the elders hair, Jeungguk mindlessly tries to throw a pick up line to Taehyung.

"All this love Taehyung. i will need a bigger heart to store all of the love that you give me uk?" a satisfied smile reaches his lips, when he felt Taehyung snuggled closer to him. "You could just share mine." the reply got him shook.(JuNgSHook)

--

how could you

effortlessly

say something like that

when i had to search up all night for it?

but, i stil love you taebear

~jjk