DAY THREE SIXTY FIVE

-MAJOR TIME SKIP AGAIN, IK. THE NEXT TIME SKIP WOULD BE BIGGER AND THE FINAL CHAPTER TOO-

i really am pathetic for still believing you would come back isn't it? i really don't know what went wrong or where i went wrong for you to have disappeared on me like that but i would still wait for an eternity if i have to for you. 

cause you are the only, that can hold a place in my heart and can be the eternity in my life

so please come back fast and tell me everything that i heard about you from Namjoon hyung isn't anything but just rumours. it is breaking my heart to even think about it as mere rumors so please do come back to me.

it really does pain my heart to know that i was nothing but a bet to you after our break up. it really fucking hurts. i should probably be moving on from you, since you haven't even tried contacting me for the past 7 months since the day i decided to talk to you about the things bothering my mind. 

how could you just mindlessly disappear on me, when you know i would always be waiting for you cause my happiness can only lie with you. my heart can only beat for you and smile can shine only for you. 

you know it. you know it all and yet here you have left me all alone with my thoughts and your rumours. the rumours that deep within my mind, i have started to accept as the poisonous truth. 

your friends have been of great support to me though. they have never left me alone to wither with my emotions and have constantly been trying to make me happy and smile. i do. i do smile for them and for their efforts, but that smile never reached my eyes and never will reach my heart. as long as the smile is not for you, it never will

~kth