DAY TWENTY

Taehyung was walking towards jeungguk's locker, knowing the latter would be waiting for him there. He smiles to himself as he sees the Lily he got from the flower shop on the way to school. he was been doing this for the past two days, since the time they got back.

Jeungguk on the other hand, was standing against his locker, expecting his favourite lily to bring another one to him. He had named Taehyung lily now because of the number of lillies he gets in a day from the elder. if you think it is only one, then no. Every time they meet he gets a lily and he cant seem to wrap his head around where he gets these lillies from. it seemed to coming out of nowhere. so he concluded that Taehyung was a lily himself. 

He saw Taehyung standing a little afar from his locker, just looking at him. taehyung had seemingly gotten more bold day by day, and jeungguk, the one who could intimidate Taehyung with just a look was becoming a complete bottom, under taehyung current stare. Jeungguk, walks to Taehyung and takes the lily from the elder's hand as he puts it into his bag. 

"Lily, why are you staring at me like that?" 

the elder smiled, and hooked their arms, walking towards the class. "Arent you netflix? cause i'd love to watch you for hours."

--

when i tell you

my heart skipped a beat

im not lying

nowadays, it seems to be skipping  a lot for you

~jjk