DAY 1,825(YEAR 5)

-MAJORLY MAJOR TIME SKIP CAUSE IT IS THE LAST CHAPTER-

funny how it has been five years and I'm still not over you, isn't it?

but I'm trying to, this time i really am going to as well since i saw it. i finally saw it with my own eyes that hyung's words were true and so were all of the others. especially Yoongi hyung's and Jimin's, who were the ones to tell me that you got married to a woman

a woman? i always thought you were gay, guess i was always only just wrong about you. 

i saw you today and so did you, but the only difference was that you pretended you never did while i couldn't move from my spot even long after you left. you had your little daughter in your hand, a very cute one and bunny like. she was exactly how Jin hyung had described her to be. looks of her mother but the bunny smile from you.

now that i know and now that i have seen it, i should be able to move on right? i should maybe, finally give a chance to Yoongi hyung who has been waiting for me, been there with me since the day you left. maybe he will help me move on from the love i had for you right? 

why did you do this to me though? why me? why not someone else? 

it hurt to know that the person i gave my heart to only thought of me as a bet and nothing more. i gave my every firsts and lasts to you and yet, i had always remained a bet. and i know now, that i will always only remain a bet for you and maybe, i would remain a bet for everyone else too.

it hurt less when you came two years ago and told me that i was only a bet. but seeing you, smiling and laughing with your family hurt a lot more than anything else in this world. this was all because your happiness is in my pain right? then i will show you my pain everyday, if it means that you will be happy and that the reason would be me like i always wanted it to be.

but no, i should be stronger than this right? i should be able to hold myself without anyone, and especially without you right? so I'm going. I'm going to the far away land, away from everyone and away from the eyes of the world. so this will be the last you would ever hear from me.

and with this, I Kim Taehyung, is signing off from this love and war of this world.

~kth

--

"Jeon Jungkook." a voice came, followed by the ring of the doorbell and out came the mentioned in a plaid shirt and tracks. the morning look and sleep fresh in his eyes as he had just walked out from his bed.

"Yes, that would be me." he had replied to the man at the door, wondering what he was doing in front of his house at an early hour. having had a bad night, full of cries and frowns from his baby daughter, he wanted nothing more than to have a good rest for the next few hours as she had finally fallen asleep.

"There is a parcel for you. Please sign here and take it." the person at the door had said as he shot forward a paper board with paper and a pen, waiting for his signature as he himself wasn't interesting in doing any job at the ungodly hour.

having signed it and taken it inside, Jungkook finally rips open the cover, wondering who was sending him things through couriers and secretly also wondering who it was from. out came a book, a diary as it seemed with a note attached to it that read.

"to the only who owned and destroyed me, here are the memories of the days i spent thinking only about you.

~kth"

-THE END-

if there is anything you wanna let me know or ask something about this book, do comment and i'd be sure to reply!!