DAY FOURTEEN

The entire day yesterday went by with Jeungguk just staring at Taehyung, wherever it may be. He followed the latter around all day just to stare at him and one may think Taehyung got annoyed by it, but he was secretly enjoying the attention the other was giving him.

But when the same thing happened today as well, it was starting to creep Taehyung out. So he decided to go ask what the younger wanted. And here he was, after school, in front of Jeungguk, bewildered at the answer he got.

"What do you want Jeungguk? Don't think i havent noticed you staring at me all day long."

"Yeah i think i need to go to the doctor Tae. Can you come with me?"

Tae, obviously panicked and started checking the younger's temperature and looking at his wrists for wounds and all. "What happened? Why do you want to go to the doctor?" The panic in the boy's voice was still evident.

The younger points to his eyes and say, "Something is wrong with my eyes. I can't seem to take them off you." and saying that the elder lost it would be an absolute understatement. He yelled a f*** you at the boy and stormed out the school building. Cursing at the poor boy all the way back home, only to giggle at what the boy had said in the end.

---

this boy

i dont know how many more days i can survive with

his obscure pick up lines

anymore

but, i do love him though

so gotta bare with it a little longer to see the effort he puts in it too

~kth