Chapter 13: A love letter?

Lukas's POV

I woke up to the sound of a loud airplane. I blinked my tired eyes and covered my ears. I swear this guy is a maniac. I rubbed my eyes and walked out the cabin along with a few others.

"Incoming!" Chris yelled.

"HIT THE DECK!" Geoff yelled as we all took off running.

We watched Chris land plane. 

"Just flexing your muscles for today's extreme sports challenge." Chris said through his megaphone.

"Ugh. It's too early for this." Gwen said.

"It really is." I groaned.

"This week you'll participate in three challenges. First up extreme sofa bench sky diving." Chris continued to yell in the megaphone. "Contestants will plummet- uh skydive to a waiting sofa bed target below."

Chef then jumped onto the bed, and then directly after started to crush him. "Of course, you'll be sky diving from 5000 feet, and you'll be using these" Chris said as he threw out ripped parachutes. "Our lucky contestants are Trent and DJ." Chris said.

"Sure, why not. You know what they say on Black Comb Mountain bro. Best glimpse of heaven on the way into hell. Lets do this." Trent said confidently.

"Yeah. Uh, sure. Bring it on." DJ said.

"Not so fast. Because the second challenge of the day is extreme rodeo moose riding." Chris said. "Contestants will rodeo ride the great Canadian bucking moose for eight seconds or get hoofed into a giant pile of socks from the lost and found."

"That stink pile ain't noting but laundry day back home" Leshawna said.

"Its your lucky day Leshawna because your riding for gophers. And Geoff you'll ride for Bass" Chris said.

"And the final challenge is the extreme sea do water skiing. Contestants will water ski a race course grabbing as many flags as they can before crossing the finish line. While a member from the opposing team drives the sea do."

"How can we water ski without water?" Heather asked

"It's hard. Check it out." Chris said.

We then look at Chef demonstrating it. Yeah, that didn't go so well for him.

"Harold, you'll ski for the Killer Bass and Lindsay for the Screaming Gophers" Chris said

"I can model my new bikini" Lindsay in excitement.

"Now for the cool swag. Who ever wins the most challenges gets bragging rights for the night, saves their butts from elimination, and wins a trip down multi massage mobile shower." Chris annouced. 

Most of us were taken back by the reward. 

Chris then got on his plane. "Okay gang, chow for breaky, then report back in twenty minutes for the extreme sport challenge!" Chris said, leaving a pile of dust.

+

We attended breakfast and mostly everyone was finishing up. Me, Gwen, and Bridgette saw Owen burp out a letter onto the dishes. Chef picked up the letter and read it.

"For the girl with smoldering eyes." He read then tossed it.

Bridgette picked up the letter.

"Check it out, it's a corny haiku poem." Gwen smiled.

"Woah, Some dude's crushing big time. It's probably for you." Bridgette smiled.

"Really? I was gonna say it was for you."