Chapter 22: 5 teens, 1 Island

Lukas's POV

Yesterday was a free day at the island. We didn't do anything challenge related, but they pulled some bullshit move and let the eliminated campers vote off Leshawna.

Not sure why they chose her and not Heather...... Anyways, we were all sitting outside in the rain under our cabin. I was sitting beside Gwen and Heather was doing her nails..... in the rain. Yeah, not sure what idiot would do that. Duncan was sitting on the Bass cabin.

" Listen up campers! One of the most grueling challenges of any summer camp experience is the dreaded rain day, where all activities with even the remote possibly of fun are canceled in favor of the craft tent. Forecast for tomorrow. Rain, rain, rain, followed by rain. See you all in the craft tent tomorrow at 0700 hours."

"Frowning like a big sap won't bring Leshawna back you know, It'll just give you premature wrinkles. Oops. Too late." Heather commented.

Gwen gave a smirked and simply stomped her foot on the step making Heather mess up on her toe nails.

" Why don't you just put us all out of our misery and vote yourself off?" Gwen sharply glared at Heather.

"So nice to see you two getting along. Gives me the warm fuzzies." Duncan commented.

"In your dreams perv." Heather crossed her arms.

"Okay, well this weather is bumming me out and making me tired." I commented.

"Same." Gwen said.

I gave her a small wave and she returned it, After that, I headed over to the guys cabin and went inside. Owen was nowhere to be seen. I went over to my bunk and laid down and went to sleep.

+

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I saw Duncan get up from his bunk. I got up from mine and followed him. He suddenly dropped out of sight. When I stepped off the stairs, I expected to feel the solid earth but instead I fell into a massive amount of water.

I swam up and shook my hair.

"Woah, what the heck?!"

Gwen and Heather fell off of their beds.

"Where did all the water come from?!" Gwen asked.

"How should I know? Why don't you ask the leeches?" Heather asked, then screamed and shook them off her arms.

"You know, this is so ridiculous, it's almost funny." Duncan commented.

A shark then swam by us.

+

We all swam back to the cabin that me and Duncan slept in. The shark was destroying anything in the water he could get his hands on.... or fins on...

"QUICK, WE NEED SOMETHING BIG AND CHEWY TO SHOVE INTO HIS MOUTH!" Gwen exclaimed.

"OWEN!" Heather shouted.

"Owen wasn't with us when we went to sleep. Chances are he still isn't here." I stated.

"Well do you have better ideas?" Heather snarled.

"Uh......" I started to think but the shark jumped up and bit a piece of the cabin.

Out of panic we all went inside the cabin. We stayed inside, in hopes that the shark wouldn't get us. Our cabin eventually stopped drifting.

Duncan walked out first and I followed behind. The shark was gone but we ended up on some weird island.

"Okay, is anyone else a little creeped by this deserted island?" Gwen stated.

"Puh-lease, any moron can see that this is one of Chris's cheesy production sets with fake props." Heather stated, kicking a rock but then groaned at the pain.