He is too good

It's getting worse, they say.

But, here's Jung Hoseok, who's trying to pretend as if it's not much of a big deal. He tries to ignore the demons in his head which always tell him not to be too much of an attention seeker. "Isn't it better if he dies?", he could swear he heard someone say.

What could he even do? It's just some more days until he lets it all go. But, he needs to put things together, and keep going, all for his father. As much as he believes he can make it, he's pretty sure, he can't.

He just exists, is it too much of a fault?

Wiping his tears and taking his pills, he comes out of the bathroom, only to find some people looking at him.

"Looks like the pathetic boy won't stop being an attention seeker", they say. "Too bad, you won't get any"

Still managing to stand up on his wobbly feet, all he says is a "sorry", mixed up with some undecipherable emotion, he has been holding in for long. With his blurry with tears, he exits the place.

Maybe, sliding a shining blade through his skin would make him feel at peace. Maybe, skipping meals, just as always, would make him less ugly, he thinks.

He has to cope with it all, all for his father, the one who once loved him, and a 'special' someone who makes him feel less than a disgrace. How good of that person to even look at Hoseok in the eyes and not say he's ugly, how good it is of him to actually hear the things he talks about. It's like being burden to someone who just isn't going to admit it. He's just too good, Hoseok thinks. Hoseok doesn't deserve him, at all.

Taehyung is just too good.

___________________💜__________________