Kimchi

"What do I cook?", the eldest says looking at the others, and got some different responses from each of them. The only one who kept quiet was Hoseok. So, Seokjin walked up to him. Kneeling down to his level, as he was sitting, he gently asked him, "What do you want to eat, Hobi?"

"Um... Anything you make" The younger flashed a smile. Jin remembers that one time Hoseok said he doesn't want to see him work tirelessly. That never failed to bring a smile on the other's face. Hoseok cared for him, everyone.

"I'm going to make whatever you tell me"

"Kimchi?" Jin knew it. The younger never fails to ask for a plate for kimchi whenever he gets a chance. "Kimchi reminds me of you", Hoseok once said to Jin, to which the latter laughs, even to this day.

"Oh, yes! Kimchi!" The other said.

A while later, the boys was about to eat, but not spotting Hoseok around, their hearts skipped a beat. "I'll go get him" Jin says, taking two bowls of food.

There, there he is, the older spotted Hoseok sitting in front of the window, looking at the surroundings outside. "Here, it's for you"
Hoseok replied it with a "thank you, it looks good" and took the plate in his hands.

Watching Seokjin sit beside him, he smiled. "I kind of remember how we used to sit near those trees" Hoseok said looking outside. "You used to-"

Jin smiled and said, "Feed you, isn't it?"

Taking a spoon, the older tried to feed the one sitting beside him. "We never changed"

"Yeah, but I like it this way. Feed me more often, will you?" Hoseok said

"Yah!! Don't talk while eating, will you?" Jin said imitating the younger.

A strange silence enveloped them.

But that was until both of the boys looked into each other's eyes for too long, and started laughing, which probably is because of one of their many inside jokes.

_______💜_______