A day with you

"You're sure about it?"

"Oh, yes. Seokie, let's go" Yoongi replies
back.

Hoseok is currently out of the house, here with Yoongi. It's early in the morning, but that's okay, if Yoonie is here, Hoseok thinks. After all, the younger was only getting bored, so Yoongi thought about spending some time with him near the same old hideout. The place where they've spend most of their time together. It's a place that has tons of memories buried in it. And, it's like, everytime they go there, all those memories seem find some way to come running to their minds.

Looking at the surroundings made both of them smile.

"You know the first day, you-"

"Hyung, I remember!" Hoseok stopped, getting embarrassed.

"I mean, you were so weird back then. You really did fight with me because you wanted to sit on the swing first. That's hilarious. That's why I love this place"

"And me!" Hoseok added, smiling.

"You know, it's good to be here again. I love it" The younger said while the other looked at him.
"How do you feel now?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok answers that he's fine, and the other hopes he really is.

"I just have some days left, you know?"

"Mm... Forget about it. We're going to make the best out of it, okay?" Yoongi smiles.

_______💜_______