That's not my style

Yoongi says, "Don't you see? I'm trying to sleep!" he scoffs.

"Yeah, yeah! Okay. But only after the dance show gets over" The youngest among them says, with shining eyes.

"Come on, don't we see that everyday?" Namjoon said, getting bored.

"No, we're going to watch it" Jimin shouted.

While Jin and Namjoon chatted away, Yoongi tried to sleep, and the others were all watching the television.

"Ah! I don't like that!" Hoseok clapped his hands. Everybody looked at him.

"The way he dances is pretty good, but that's simply not my style!" He shrugged.

Those dance shows seem awkward without his criticism, they thought.

"Like what's your style, hyung?" Jimin says, narrowing his eyes.

"You know, hiphop? I like it. Besides, I love ballet, only when you do it" Both of them smiled. Jimin seemed a bit happy because of what he heard.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever, you are lucky that I can't dance" Yoongi went back to sleep, watching them laughing at his joke.

All of them did really doze off, with their body pressed against each other, and it was just like the old days. The ones who still had their eyes opened are Hoseok and Jimin.

A while later the younger looked at Hoseok and said, "Do you want to go for a bike riding with me tomorrow?"

"Oh, yes. Please. We didn't do that for ages" he smiled.

Oh, how Jimin wished he could see his hyung smile like this forever. But, that doesn't matter now, does it? He should live in the moment, and make him happy. That's the least he can even do, Jimin thinks as he puts his head on Hoseok's shoulder, and sleeps.

________💜________