Don't you miss me

It's almost 8 now. The store will close soon, Hoseok nods in understanding. He rubs his fingers over his eyes and looks at a distance. He remembers what happened in the morning.

He wasn't even trying to be this much of a nuisance, yet people leave no stones unturned to make him realise he's one. That hurts a bit, Hoseok smiles. "Pathetic", that's what they call him. "Pathetic", that's what he is.

Even Taehyung says no to him.

Hoseok stirrs a bit, when he feels a hand over his shoulder.

"Hobi, how are you today?"

"Oh, Yoongi hyung? I'm fine. Alright"

What a liar, the younger hears a voice inside him.

Yoongi, on the other hand, is unsure of the answer he got. He wonders if the younger is really fine. Min Yoongi feels bad though, with the busy schedule of his life, he's got very less time to check on the younger. He knows it all, he knows everything he goes through, which is one of the key reasons he checks on Hoseok everyday, even if it means he would get fired from his job, that hardly fetches him enough money.

Yoongi runs his fingers through Hoseok's hair, to which the latter closes his eyes.
"If you have a bad day, don't hesitate to tell me, okay? Yoonie bear will try to make you feel better", he smiles at the younger.

"I... I know", Hoseok answers.

And suddenly he breaks down. Before Min Yoongi could even ask what's wrong, he says, "Am I too much of a burden to them? It's been ages since Taetae had a nice talk with me. Is.... Is it too much to ask? I can't do this anymore. I just want to let it all go, at once. They call me names, hyung! I... I can't breathe", Hoseok coughs, with his eyes closed, gripping the hem of the other's black shirt.

"Seok! Try...Try to breathe. Okay? Should I call Taehyung? Or, Jungkook?"

The younger says, "No..... I can't be a burden to them. It's okay... I can make it to home". The other kept on insisting him that he can drop him, but that was of no use.

"Did you take your medicines? What did the doctors say?"

The smaller boy answers, "I'll have them soon. And they said that it's getting worse", he smiles a bit at the last part.

Meanwhile, Yoongi is confused. How... How can he even out up a smile like that? Does he actually want to die so badly? I can't let him do that... I love him. I just can't, he thinks.

"Isn't that such a great news, hyung? I don't have much time"

The older just comes closer to hug the fragile boy in front of him. "Don't you say that. Got it? Otherwise I won't take you to our hideout anymore"

Hoseok just laughs a bit and says, "Okay, I get it."

It was the time to leave.

Both of them intertwined their hands and made their way out of the store where both of them worked.

"I'll meet you soon. Please take care, okay? Call me anytime. I miss you anyways", Yoongi finally speakes up.

"Yeah, yeah I will", there came a weak reply.

Both of them looked at each other and smiled a bit. Hoseok sees Yoongi get into his house, when he stops him.

" Don't you miss me when I'm gone. Okay? ", Hoseok says and smiles a bit in the process.

And, there Yoongi stands still, trying to fight back his tears as the other reaches his place and bids him a goodbye.
__________________💜___________________