I miss you

Dear dad,

Today marks the day you left me, forever. I used to think losing you made me go through an emotional trauma, but in those times, I saw the beauty in people around me. I saw the strength of the people who were left behind, and I saw numerous ways they affect us, by simply being the way they are, by simply living their own lives. I do miss you, very much. But, I cannot turn back time and relive the only happy memories I had with you. I'm sorry, I'm this much of a disappointment, but I really can't help it all. They say I don't really have enough time, I need to go soon. Don't worry though, I'll get through it, all by myself. I vividly remember you telling me that I'm strong. I'll be one. It's hard out here, but with the five other friends and this Taehyung that I have, I feel somewhat at peace. They're all good to me, I think. But, I just can't let Taehyungie know about my illness, I don't think he'll like it. Either ways, I don't want to be a burden to him. I hope you're good. I miss you way too much these days. I bought your favourite flowers, by the way. I know, you'll like it. I love you, dad. You keep me alive. Thank you for that.

Hoseokie

__________💜_________