A good day

It's a nice day, Hoseok thinks. And, all of his friends are lazily moving about. He smiles at them, and watches them chatting away. For hours, they all chatted all the morning. Namjoon broke the pan and the kitchen was a mess. Jimin and Yoongi had been talking to him, and the others were probably doing something Hoseok doesn't know of.

And, the voices in his head have been growing fainter.

"You up for a dance?" Jimin holds Hoseok's hands and lets him know that he's still as amazing as he had always been, in the first place.

Jin made kimchi again, and was as delectable as it had always been.

Taehyung took him out in the evening, and Hoseok felt happy.

Yoongi was being his funny self and made some weird jokes about random things he could think of. Nevertheless, that still makes everyone laugh.

Namjoon did break his favourite vase today but Hoseok just couldn't get be angry with him.

Jungkook told Hoseok how much he would want the latter to live with them, happily.

Hoseok sometimes feels too lucky, and maybe he feels like it right now.

____

It's night time, all of all them are to sleep by now, but they didn't. The house is all a mess, with all food packets littering the ivory white floor. It's been days they didn't bring something to eat from outside and so, they thought today would be the best. With the money they saved for all these months, it made up a nice dinner.

Some minutes went by with them simply staring into the television and talking about many things. Seriously, talking with them is never boring, Hoseok thought.

"Let's go and sleep" Jungkook yawned.

"Yeah" All of them but Hoseok agreed.

"Are you going to stay up?" All of them enquired.

"No. I'll sleep later" Hoseok answered. "You can go, I'll join you. I just have some phone calls to do" He smiled.

"You'll have to sleep, Hobi!" Yoongi whined.

"I will. Don't worry" Hoseok says.

All of them engulfed Hoseok in a tight hug, and smiled. "Good Night"

That moment, all of them wanted to hold the boy a little longer. No matter how much they enjoy having Hoseok right by their side, they fear that they're going to lose him soon. But, it is meant to happen, if not today then on some other day, and there is no running away from this fact. But, now that they have Hoseok, right at the moment, it feels good. It feels all of them are just like the perfect pieces of a puzzle. This is one hell of a friendship they could ever have known. There were so many times they didn't have a way with each other, but that always managed to outnumber the times they felt lucky, complete with each other. Those memories, the little fights in between them all made this friendship something better than ever. Seven years of being together wasn't easy, they would say, but it was the best seven years and counting.

Breaking the hug, all of them exited the room.

Taking out his phone, Hoseok seemed to dial a number. Suddenly he felt Taehyung kissing his cheek gently. The older thought he left long back though.

"W... What was t... that for?" The older asked.

"Nothing. I just love you, join me when you're done" Taehyung laughed.

Hoseok just smiled at the young boy.

"You know what?" Taehyung again spoke up

"What?"

"I love you"

"Y... Yeah. I... L... love you too, okay?" Hoseok stuttered. And, Taehyung being satisfied with the answer, left the room, smiling.

_______💜_______