DEATH AND CO

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

[death and co]

┉ˏ͛ ༝̩̩̥͙ ⑅͚˚   ҉  ⑅͚˚ ͛༝̩̩̥͙ ˎ┉

Sylvia Plath ༊*·˚ Ariel  ༊*·˚Track 13

------------------------------------------------------------

"In Greek Mythology, Atlas was a Titan who was responsible for bearing the weight of the heavens on his shoulders, a punishment bestowed on him by Zeus. Atlas was given this task in retribution for him leading the Titans into battle, or Titanomachy, against the Olympian Gods for control of the heavens.... Atlas was said to have been skilled in philosophy, mathematics and astronomy. In antiquity, he was credited with inventing the first celestial sphere, in some texts, he is even credited with the invention of astronomy itself... He personified the quality of endurance."

✧˚ · .

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊 "THE BIRTHMARKS THAT ARE HIS TRADEMARK

THE SCAL SCAR OF WATER - THE NUDE VERDIGRIS OF CODNOR.

I AM RED MEAT" 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

✧˚ · .

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Atlas Grey was a boy who knew nothing but abandonment his entire life. So when his mother had finally kicked the bucket on his fourteenth birthday, enough was enough. An already fractured home became completely broken, and in a desperate attempt to find a new family, Atlas became caught up with a couple of unruly delinquents, wreaking havoc on the Ark. The young boy was quickly arrested for disorderly conduct when picking a fight with the Chancellor's son, and was condemned to float upon his eighteenth birthday. However, upon another tiresome day in solitary, Atlas, along with 99 other juvenile prisoners, was loaded onto a rusted drop ship and sent to a place far worse than death itself. Earth.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ