The Caramel girl with blue eyes EDITED

I have never been one to be talkative or loud, that's my sisters' job. I have always thought that being too loud would eventually make you and others around you irritated and annoyed. You must wonder why the hell am I'm saying all this. Well-

"Kiaraaaaaaaa!"

I heard my younger sister Joy's voice through the hallway.

"Aunt Meria said take out the trash and make breakfast or no dinner tonight!"

Our youngest sister/ Joy!s twin Lovely called after. You see I love, no absolutely ADORE my little sisters but you see when someone's trying to sleep we don't need all that yelling shit.

A little background on me. My name's Kiara Storm, I'm currently 16 years old and have a 10 year old younger siblings Joy and Lovely. nd I mean ALWAYS joyful and loving ,even in troublesome situations and I want to keep it that way. I'm not much of a people person, I mainly keep to myself much opposite of my hyperactive little extroverts. But their personality calms me mentally.

I have 2 older brothers, Trey is 18 while Jordan is 20. They despise me and our younger sisters, but mainly me. Mainly because they belive that I'm responsible for the reason our parents drowned at the beach. If it wasn't for the fact that we begged to go to the beach for our birthday our father wouldn't have been caught by a net and drowned, with our mother trying to save him...we were celebrating my birthday that day.

We live with our Aunt Meria, her husband Rashard, and her daughter Keva. They took custody of us after our parents passed away. Our grandparents passed away from depression after hearing the news a few months later .
I was 11 years old when they died, Trey was 13, Jordan 15, and Joy and lovely was 5. They remember them but barely. I'm their only mother figure so I'm practically their mom and sister in a sense. Not to be a cliche, but my aunt doesn't really love us as you'd think. But I guess you already knew that.

During college she loved my father but my father was in love with our mother. She then married his best friend trying to be closer to him but our parents wasn't stupid, they picked up on it after a while and that's why we distance ourselves from her. Everyone sympathizes with our brothers for the incident(ironic right?) Our brothers are and next in line as Gamma and Beta.
We are werewolves and our pack is ruled by our Alpha.(Yeah all that supernatural shit.)

Our Aunt abuses us, and I wouldn't expect our Alpha to care much. He let's everyone do the same, I bear the scars my little sisters never been hit and I want it to stay that way. Honestly, I still haven't shifted so everyone thinks I'm practically a human werewolf but a wolf isn't isn't only way to be string.

I secretly spend my time boxing and already have enough money stored for me and my sisters just for precaution. It's gonna gonna our runaway money,, I could've done it earlier but many legal restrictions will be held against me. Besides, no one could anything if I accepted our parents' inheritance because it was left to us. The pack I live in Is called the Northwind pack. Alpha and Luna don't really like melaninated people and have 3 kids, twin boys and 1 girl. Riley my personal bully and the twins boys Coby and Kadin. They are assholes and bully me along with my older brothers. I would have felt hurt but after so many years I felt numb to their shit and wished the best for them. When I can i try to keep my distance around them but they always manage to find me and beat me up. Riley is no better, her and Keva are best friends always find a way to make trouble. But besides these trauma, I just focus on my priorities.

*This is my first book and introduction🤧 I've been scrolling down through all the Watt-pad books I loved them so much that I just had to write a book myself. On the next chapter is going to be pictures of them and the cast. If you have any questions just ask away in comments. I'm also going to write more black protagonists books, paranormal, multiple lovers, and maybe dark romance idk I might try.*

Edit: I'm re-editing the book now! So for those who are still reading it sorry in advance because I'll add and take away some boring, cringy things 😅

Text Copyright BlueLotus ©️ ᵗᵐ 2022
All Rights Reserved
This is my book and my book only
None of my ideas or creativity may be used in any purposes whether  commercial or not. Neither will the allowance of publishing, modifying, or any other type of formation to be made with partial and/or full material material of my book in hard and/ or electronical purposes without my consent or there will be consequences
Any similar ideas are COINCIDENTAL and all characters, places, and events are purely fiction
To gain permission please feel free to inbox me