Bound To The Twin Hybrids EDITED!!

Kiara: "So where is this business you girls have?"

I asked them as I drove towards their new business. Honestly my curiosity in what they've created is growing. Joy looks away from the window and looks at the street.

"It's 4 more blocks down."

I nodded as I looked in the rearview mirror and sigh. The twins barely said a word to me since we got into the car. I stopped at a red light.

"Why are you girls so quiet?"

Joy shrugged her shoulders slightly. "I don't think I have anything to share that will be interesting for you."

I shook my head as the red light turns green. "Don't give me that bs. Tell me what's the problem."

"We just realized that... responsibility isn't supposed to be taken lightly and we still have a lot to learn as people."

I look at Lovely and back at the road. "I don't want you girls to distance yourselves from me just because you guys are learning responsibility and being grateful. I still love you and that doesn't change anything in my heart. So it shouldn't in yours as well."

The girls nod and I feel the tension in the air slowly dissipate.

"So... are anything new between you and Kadin?"

"JOY!"

We burst out laughing but I answer nothing less.

"No, not that I know of."

Lovely smiles. "I'm pretty sure more will happen."

I pull over at a building and unlock the car doors.

"Get out of my damn car."

They giggle and get out of the car. After locking the door I looked at the building. It's not professional but it's decent and well put which made my curiosity grow.

"What is it you girls do here?" I asked as I turned to my little sisters.

Joy unlocked the door. "We own this place." She said as she lead us in.

As we walk inside I see kids around Joy and Lovely's age working on just.. anything. Lemonade stands, sandwich stands, clothing stands, toy stands, dog walking stands, car washing stands, breakfast stands, lunch stands, dinner stands, even tutoring stands. Just different hustles conjoined together. Everyone smiles and greets at Joy and Lovely as I look around in shock.

"What is this?"

"This is our Storm Sisters' multi-stand company."

I look at Lovely. "...What?"

Joy giggles and sits down to explain. "After getting punished by dad we realized he was right. We can't get a job because we are too young. So over the past 2 weeks we made our own job, well jobs. A job that's making jobs for other kids who couldn't get their own. Some of them are even orphans, we needed a lot of money to provide them shelter or give them their daily paycheck so they can have their own income. So we made a car wash stand, and made some money to make other stands like food or drink stands. Afterwards when we made a lot of money to make more stands everyone started to make the stand they enjoyed so everyone was happy. And we quickly made money, so much that even the whole town knows about us!"

I nod and whisper. "Are these kids supernaturals?"

Lovely nods and points at some kids. "Violet is a nature nymph, Stella is a mermaid, Daner is a merman, Dallas is a shapeshifter, Ralph is a vampire, Jewel is a ghost and so on. I made sure that anybody that we accepted were supernatural and if not Griffin would take care of that."