Bound To The Twin Hybrids EDITED!!

Kadin's Point of View:

I woke up this morning with a lot on my mind. Kiara's voice last night was so soothing it help with my insomnia. I've always had sleeping problems but her voice, it's just my therapy session.

"Good morning Kadin."

I turn my gaze towards Keva. Who's still naked as her body is nuzzled into mine. For some reason today, she looks and feels less appealing and more uncomfortable to look at.

"Keva, I'll be a while. Leave and get dressed. I won't be taking you to school."

She pouted but nodded as she left my bed and grabbed her clothes leaving the room.

I groan as I got up and headed into the bathroom to shower.

My senses. Are strangly more sensitive today.

"I think we might find our mate today."

King my demon said inside my head as he smiled slightly. King, has dark black hair and red eyes. He looks extremely similar to me besides those features. He's a life drainer.. His power allows him to be able to take life from someone, with just a touch or even an extreme thought. He's a cock conceited piece of shit. But I got lots of respect for him, he's been there there me since I'v been born, he never ages though. He says that's how genetic demon's are. They don't age once they pick their host and descent from the bloodline they wish to be apart of.

"I wonder what she'll look like. Will she have a nice smile? Is she sweet? Do we know her?"

Rydon excitement couldn't be contained as he wagged his tail. He's my Alpha Wolf. Normally he's the extrovert fun one. He has a dark brownish black coat and striking light green eyes. He's also been with me since I was born, but unlike King he grew with me mentally.

A smile plays in my lips at the thought of my mate.

"I wonder."

After 30 minutes I left the room with my backpack and my hoodie on. Along with my brother leaving out of the door next to me. We share a room bit it's conjoined together. So one door leads into our room but 2 doors leave out. Weird but it makes it easier for us to talk to each other if we don't want to constantly walk down the hallway. We are literally I the same room.

"Morning."

Cody gave me a smile.

"Morning Kadin."

"Do you feel that too?"

"Yea, Faze and Ryder been pacing in my head since this morning. They are excited about finding our mate."

"If we are finding her today then it must be her birthday, since that's the only time we can feel her."

Cody nodded.

"We're just have to figure out who's birthday it is today."

"Wait today is the 17th?"

"Yea."

"So that means-

"Kiara."

Cody answered under his breath as we made it down the stairs. Just as he said this I smelt an incredible smell of Ocean and lotus flowers. I never knew a combination of these two would be so addicting.

"She's here! She's heree!!"

Ryder could barely contain his excitement as he scanned the room franctially. King didn't say anything but his eyes lit up with expectation.