Bound to the Twin Hybrids EDITED!!

Coby:

I watched the seen in intrest and and small sense of loss. I didn't know how much I'd crave to see hee again until she was right in front of me. Yet as usual to far to reach. Me and my brother missed her so much but we didn't exist in her current world.

"I cam still feel her bond." I heard Kadin mumble to himself quietly. Kadin lately has had a really soft aura when it comes to Kiara. But I wonder if he looses himself too much in her sometimes.

I sighed in disappointment. "She barely looked our way, Kadin."

His face seemed to distort as he had to face the bitter truth of the matter. I believe he does love Kiara truly. I see him circle around the places she once were a few times in the back house. Like her old room or the pack kitchen. Even more so, he'd weirdly constantly go into the forest and just come back regularly late during the evenings. It's been happening for 2 years and I just found out last month.

I allow him though because I can't stop his yearning for her. Signing I shook my brother out of his daze and prepared to leave the gym until Keva came up next to me.

"Cody."

"What?" I asked her in slight annoyance. I have to deal with a lovesick younger twin, pushy parents, and an annoying younger sister. I really don't need more on my plate.

"Why do you keep staring over there? Where she was?"

I look at Keva. I don't hate her. Honestly she's pretty. But she's spoiled and she's a bit materialistic. Our sexual relationship Is uncomfortable for me as well. It's comparable to a ghost running their hands on a chalkboard. There isn't much chemistry between us like we did before which is why I don't have a problem with her going to sleep with however she feels like. I just don't want that spreading onto me. My younger brother made sure to not sleep with her from the beginning and just stays to himself. Lucky him.

"I'm just trying to help Kadin. He's going through a tough time right now."

She looks annoyed. "And what tough time could that possibly be? I'm his mate I should be allowed to know!"

His eyes burned with anger. "You are not my mate! You are Cody's! I've told you this already!"

"I used to be! What changed?"

"Why are you in my business?"

My brother tells her off and walks out of the gym.

"I'll talk to you later Keva." I kissed her forhead after she nodded and left the gym.

As I leave with him I started speculating something. Something about her has changed. Her growls, claws, and movements seemed to be holding alot more power in them. A thought came to mind. I grabbed my brother's arm as we stand in the hallway.

"Why are you pulling on my fucking arm?!"

I gave Kadin an irritated look and was about to correct him until I noticed how red his eyes are and how his veins started popping from his flesh...literally. he was literally burning with anger and if he blew that right now it'll be a problem. I took a deep breath.

"... I think Kiara has her wolf... and not only a wolf... I think about multiple counterparts."

Kadin looked at me with a blank expression.

"And?"