2 🅈🄴🄰🅁🅂 🄻🄰🅃🄴🅁 EDITED!!

Kiara's Point of View: It's now July and I'm currently 19 now. Opening my eyes I look towards the window seeing the sun shining through the blinds. I smile and get ready for the day, after taking care of myself I look through the closet and picked myself an outfit. I wasn't going all out really since it's just gonna be a laid back fun day. I go to the bathroom and look at my piercings and my tattoos and my outfits and honestly look cute.

Harper takes control and speaks in the mirror. "Damn right we do."

She twirls in the mirror.

River huffs and speaks to Harper. "stop spinning us it's annoying."

They bicker back and forth giving me a headache. Ocean helps me out. "Girls, come on we have to go downstairs."

Me and my counterparts have been getting very close. I'm so used to them now that I'm able to control all of them like a second skin. When I talk to them or they are in control my eyes change color in a weird way. Like a mix of bluish brown.It's like a mixture of both of my parents and honestly I love it dearly. While walking down the stairs I see Coco coming out of her room looking bad as hell too, now you know that's bestie right there.

"BESTIE!!" I roll my eyes wondering why she is so loud in the morning.

"Have you seen the twins?"

Shaking her head she explains. "I think the twins and Amera are downstairs eating breakfast come on let's go."

She drags me into the kitchen and when I'm there I see my twins looking gorgeous as ever. Reminding me of how much of a growth spurt they had in only 2 years. They also were very sassy with the mouth but I let it slide seeing they embrace it themselves. I turn and see them talking to Amera who was looking great.

The fact that Amera is 14 years old and that the twins are 12 now and seeing them advance mentally and physically makes me laugh in shock and happiness. Amera, Lovely, and Joy run up to me and Coco and hug us both.

"SIS GOOD MORNING!!"

I give them hugs and kisses then I see Winter coming downstairs with the twins holding her hand. Over the 2 years she has learned to accept their advances and she also became more outspoken but she still is a soft speaker and shy. I look at her outfit and notice it suits her and her personality. She breaks apart from the twins embrace and hugs us and whispers.

"Goodmorning."

We hug her back and tell the same. Then I see SunFlower walking down the steps.

"Mornin! Dad and the adults said he has something to announce tonight at dinner."

She explains hugging all of us.

Amera asks. "well what are they telling us? Do you think it's important or not?"

Before she can answer Rain came down the stairs answering for her in her own outfit.

"Hey y'all I don't know how important it is but it must be when I saw my dad whispering with mom last night about it and how serious it is. But let's not worry about that, let's go to the beach today. Us girls are having a girls day."

Jamal comes down the stairs, "then you girls go we're gonna chill. We are tired of seeing your faces everyday."

SunFlower glares at him,
. "Sleep on the couch then tonight since having bro day is so important."

She drags us out the house hearing Lake's,Silas and Brian's laughter makes us snicker.While at the beach we all went to the changing room and came out looking sexy.

The girls play in the water while we older ones sit down on the beach and talk. Winter sits next to me and lays her head on my shoulder.

"Why don't you have a mate?" I wasn't expecting that question and honestly it took me off guard.